Mr. Green Gaming

Our World is going down hill..

Raptor

But is it really a major need that could cause WW 3? Or is it just the will of a single man that is needed?

Of course, there was nothing that could cause WW3 yet, but it is very likely that things could mess up our current state very badly. Not a major need, or the will of a whole Nation. A gesture, a symbol a special event could cause a war. If people of a mighty nation are crying out for help or for change those people will become irritated and fierced. But would they cry out for war? Nope, but could someone take that current

state for his advantage? Yeah! For example 'The 30 Years War' between 1618 and 1648 in europe (it wasn't a war that went 30 years, but it were

13 wars with 10 Peace agreements withing those 30 years). It was a european war were the Protestant wanted more rights (one reason of the war with a direct connection to the event I am talking about), after all it was more of a war for religion and there were a lot of conflicts about this problem with the Protestant before. Everyone already expected something to happen. At the end there was one single event that brought up this war. Something that we haven't forget to date. The Defenestration of Prague at the 23rd of May, 1618, when the Protastant through those 3 allegiance of the king out of the window. An single event, done by a few people caused a War that most already have been expecting.

You find this Information in every good history book :V

I found these Informations here and here (a german news letter and one of those shool websites where students can look up informations for presentations and more. Yes, I am too lazy to send you an english website ;O)

I'm not expecting a war anymore, but I want to support my last un-finished arguments :N

Edited by Raptor

I see what you mean. It isn't like they had to worry about destroying the whole planet with one strike,

but what if something happens that could anger one of both? They couldn't kiss hands and say 'Sorry, simple mistake'. I'm talking about one part being really pissed because of something really terrible that has happened. Nobody wants a war, but is it really impossible :o?

I'm speaking about that I think single events can cause wars, because they bring eveyrthing out of hand when two enemies are already exasperated..

As a reply to:

The world wouldn't risk a global war again unless there was some major need.
-The Lazy Peon

I thought The Defenestration of Prague would be the perfect example

There is no use in keeping this whole topic going :/

Edited by Raptor

Clearly you haven't been in the Netherlands. Weather is shitty over here. ALWAYS.

Clearly you haven't been in Norway. I been there 5 weeks in the summer, in which I had a total of 3 days of sun, and a total of 2 days of no rain. The biggest part of the days was just non-stop raining.

And humans are stupid. Greedyness is taking over the world. People are complaining with what they haven't, instead of enjoying of what they have, and pretty much everyone is being ignorant and selfish.

I always try to ignore the politics as much as I can, it only gets me depressed.

Long story short: Russia is pretty hard core but what abou the USA?

What about their weapons and their idiologies after they become a total facistic nation?

We could get involved in such a war (no shit) and we would be pretty fucked.

Just because some people did some nasty shit doesn't mean they're gonna do it again. In WW2, there wasn't a side in the war that didn't commit war crimes. Including the majestic and heroic United States.

The world has 'advanced', however. Russia isn't 'hardcore', it's just Russia. The shit you're talking about was the Soviet Union, which was a scary dictatorship masked under communism. It was Stalinism, which isn't different from Fascism or whatever Hitler had in mind.

Also, invading the States would be retarded. At least 10% of the population are citizens equipped with personal defense weapons. Nuclear weapons would be bad for the economy and would create a second Great Depression. If history has taught us anything, it's that the people will probably rise up against the military, rebellion and such. Nuclear weapons are also pretty much banned, if you fuck up, the UN is gonna rape your ass.

You gotta look at the big picture.

Religion is the only reason why war was brought upon us.

lol

Edited by Silver Dot

The world has 'advanced', however. Russia isn't 'hardcore', it's just Russia. The shit you're talking about was the Soviet Union, which was a scary dictatorship masked under communism. It was Stalinism, which isn't different from Fascism or whatever Hitler had in mind.

Oh, sorry :V I meant Soviet Union. Didn't want to offend anybody :/

Isn't admiring the Soviet Union like admiring the 3rd Reich? Not the smartest move Darkness....... :/

Edited by Raptor

UMAD BRO?

16768-soviet-union-soviet-russia.jpg

I think it is more likely he is amused by that pathetic attempt to governing a state.