Mr. Green Gaming

Questions and Discussion

Just leave your ideas and that is it. Necro will accept them if he wants. Now hush it bitches and go play with yourselves.

That's just what I was trying to do: put my ideas here and leave them, it's just that I can't stand when people just want to reply in some rude way at all cost, even if they didn't actually read what you've just said

Just leave your ideas and that is it. Necro will accept them if he wants. Now hush it bitches and go play with yourselves.

That's just what I was trying to do: put my ideas here and leave them, it's just that I can't stand when people just want to reply in some rude way at all cost, even if they didn't actually read what you've just said

Most people on the forums react to your reaction so just chill dude and they will hopefully grow up and go elsewhere :D

nothing in the spoiler tag is relevent at the moment

Maybe because you're too lazy to read all the content? I bet you have read just the first one and then said "HA! No, not good. not relevent at the moment..."

there's a Perk and Tools section in that. and all the content in the spoiler tag is an updated list of everything I suggested so far, including stuff that is useless at the moment (But of course you didnt read that I've put "Obviously optional at the moment, important stuff first")

I like how some people just want to find things that aren't supposed to be in a post AT ALL COSTS and dont even look at things that are completely in topic, just to have an excuse to say "NO. you're WRONG, or if you aren't, your stuff isn't relevant at the moment."

I said Nothing b4 you edited the post...

And the 2nd Perk wont be added because i swear necro said no damage/ accuarcy perks

Edited by mogadonskoda

Current Rank/Reward system which is just for testing purposes at the moment.

//[rank] = {unlocks}

GM.RankUnlocks = {

[0] = {"weapon_zs_usp","weapon_zs_melee_plank","weapon_zs_p228","_freeman","_kevlar2","_turretammo","_turrethp","_poisonprotect","_nailamount","_nailhp","_falldmg","_enhkevlar","_adrenaline"},

[3] = {"_kevlar","weapon_zs_tools_hammer","weapon_zs_mine"},

[4] = {"weapon_zs_melee_sledgehammer","weapon_zs_turretplacer"},

[8] = {"weapon_zs_melee_crowbar"},

My rank/reward system

//[rank] = {unlocks}

GM.RankUnlocks = {

[0] = {"weapon_zs_usp","weapon_zs_melee_plank","weapon_zs_p228"},

[1] = {"_kevlar","weapon_zs_melee_pot"},

[2] = {"_falldmg","weapon_zs_elites","weapon_zs_tools_hammer"},

[3] = {"weapon_zs_melee_fryingpan","weapon_zs_mine"},

[4] = {"weapon_zs_fiveseven","_nailhp"},

[5] = {"_adrenaline","weapon_zs_deagle","weapon_zs_turretplacer"},

[6] = {"_enhkevlar","weapon_zs_melee_axe","weapon_zs_tools_torch"},

[7] = {"weapon_zs_minishotty","weapon_zs_melee_combatknife","weapon_zs_tools_supplies"},

[8] = {"_kevlar2","weapon_zs_syringe","weapon_zs_tmp"},

[9] = {"weapon_zs_scout","_turrethp","weapon_zs_melee_crowbar"},

[10] = {"weapon_zs_grenade","_poisonprotect","_turretammo"},

[11] = {"weapon_zs_glock3","_freeman"},

[12] = {"weapon_zs_melee_sledgehammer","weapon_zs_mac10"},

[13] = {"weapon_zs_m3super90","weapon_zs_magnum"},

[14] = {"weapon_zs_melee_katana","weapon_zs_sg550"},

[15] = {"weapon_zs_mp5","weapon_zs_alyxgun"},

Increase FOV, really kills the gameplay.

Nearly got it working

The problem is that In real life, for example, you see even larger than in the game, but you made it actually like all the players are sort of blind :/

I got Necro to have a look at the fov stuff and it should be fine now.

Why you unlock turret so early?

Its gunna be turret spam, or only one person will be able to place turrets cuz the maps are soo shitty and either too small for 2 turrets (like pub) or a map with only 1 decent cading spot

Its gunna be turret spam, or only one person will be able to place turrets cuz the maps are soo shitty and either too small for 2 turrets (like pub) or a map with only 1 decent cading spot

As Pufulet noted, its not an actual tree of unlocks (this one is for testing purposes only)

As Pufulet noted, its not an actual tree of unlocks (this one is for testing purposes only)

And i was saying dont listen to pufu's idea of puttuing it at level...

cuz its stupid...

And i was saying dont listen to pufu's idea of puttuing it at level...

cuz its stupid...

Tell me the last time Pufulet came up with a good idea <_<

Turret should be high-LV or veteran restricted.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh. After huge wall of exams did some changes:

• Imported melee base from latest released zs, so melee weapons are not bitchy anymore. + they have swing delay
  • Same goes to usual weapon's base, so a bit better ironsights and etc. Also no more ammo limit.
  • Finally got the global FOV thingy working (the one in actual garry's mod options)
  • Greatly decreased zombine's running speed. Tts almost equal to human's speed now.
  • Added new 3D messages instead of ols ones (ones that like 'Wave X has begun' and etc)
  • Hopefully fixed annoying 0 health bug.

Also I think that Explosives will be changed to manual detonating.

2012-02-04_00002_67e8.jpg

Edited by NECROSSIN

• Imported melee base from latest released zs, so melee weapons are not bitchy anymore. + they have swing delay
  • Same goes to usual weapon's base, so a bit better ironsights and etc. Also no more ammo limit.
  • Finally got the global FOV thingy working (the one in actual garry's mod options)
  • Greatly decreased zombine's running speed. Tts almost equal to human's speed now.
  • Added new 3D messages instead of ols ones (ones that like 'Wave X has begun' and etc)

Maybe actually increase human's speed instead rather than decreasing zombie's?

To me it always looked like humans run like walk. So how about if you actually add sprint to humans, which willlet you run 5 seconds, and when you are fully out of breath, or close to it, you walk slower and your sprint scale recharges? (slow recharge)

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Maybe actually increase human's speed instead rather than decreasing zombie's?

To me it always looked like humans run like walk. So how about if you actually add sprint to humans, which willlet you run 5 seconds, and when you are fully out of breath, or close to it, you walk slower and your sprint scale recharges? (slow recharge)

Human speed was increased.

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh. Did more changes meanwhile:

• Finished new Mobile Supplies
  • Fixed ~70% of all weapons after merging to a new weapon's base
  • Hopefully fixed some weird crow bugs
  • Removed hint and info messages from chatbox
  • Hints and other info stuff now will be displayed on top on user's screen (can be turned off via F4 menu)
  • Tweaked human's HUD a little
  • Reworked Skillpoints system. Points now stored in player:Frags(), so the can viewed via scoreboard and from server info.
  • Reworked the way how player gets Skillpoints for assists. Each zombie now have static amount of skillpoints as a reward. Assist will get 50% of them.
  • Players now will be rewarded with 2500 XP for surviving (counts when there are >8 players)
  • Explosives now have manual detonating. Also you cant have more than 4 or 5 (cant remember) max explosives on a ground.
  • Decreased headshot damage from 200% to 130% because of new weapon's stats (balance)
  • Shotguns no longer have ironsights.
  • Changed music on endround for humans and zombies.
  • Totally reworked endround screen (IW inspired :o) to fit the new style.
  • Disabled custom chatbox at the end of round, since players can easily see default one.

2012-02-20_00003_a867.jpg

Some of things in todo list:

• Fix zombie's arms
  • Add dynamic spawning for zombies (one where you can spawn on teammates)
  • Add ability for humans to spawn on teammates too (at the beginning or after redeeming)
  • Remake Medkit
  • Remake Green-Shop
  • Add unnail ability for hammer
  • Greatly improve barricading
  • Add more perks
  • Add ability to turn off HUD
  • Add cinematic mode
  • Add some neat secret stuff
  • Add more hats/suits
  • Fix huge dumpster full of bugs