Mr. Green Gaming

Mr. Green LAN 2012

Ywa

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will you come?

• Yes (if everything goes smoothly)
    • No

Hi. It's that time again. The official Mr. Green LAN.

When

22-23 september (2012)

Where

Location is my house in Purmerend (25 kilometres from Amsterdam). I'm able to pick people up from Schiphol airport (and bring them back). Arrival can be either 21/22 september and departure 23/24. (22 & 23 are preferred dates of course).

For the public transport people. There are 2 busses you can take from Amsterdam Central Station, which are the 304 (leave vehicle @ Winkelcentrum Meerland) and 307 (leave vehicle/bus @ Mergelland).

What

Play games on PS3 (4 controllers) + PS Move, X360 (2 controllers) + Kinect. I have a couple PCs available to play on, although I always prefer people to bring their own PC and/or laptop.

I'll supply a couple games for the PC so we can play together (L4D2, CS 1.6, HLDM, UT2004, Age of Empires etc.).

Eating & Drinking

I'll supply everyone with Dutch snacks (they taste great!) and other unhealthy food. Normal drinks and alcohol will be supplied. It's appreciated if people also bring in their own stuff (crisps etc.).

DOES THIS SHIT COST ME MONEY

Due to I need to buy snacks, elec. power etc. 10 euros can be paid upfront or at the LAN event itself (to me).

I WANT TO COME

Reply here or PM me. Make sure to state whether you can bring an own PC (with or without screen) and/or laptop.

SINCE THE DATE IS KNOWN NOW. WILL IT HAPPEN FOR SURE?

No. Parents have yet to book a trip. So it might not continue at all. However, if it will continue (which is most likely). 22 & 23 september are probably the dates!

People who will be there (most likely)

• Ywa (own PC or laptop)
  • Clavus (bringing own laptop)

At the moment, plane tickets to Amsterdam and back to Helsinki would cost a tad over 200€ in total, so unless the price goes down in the summer or something, I probably wont attend. Exept if I get a shitload of cash during the summer.

Those were february prices. Tickets in semptember would cost 150€ at their cheapest. If I get a good job for the summer, I'll be there.

Edited by Nobana