Mr. Green Gaming

MineCraft: Left4Green faction

Dr.Minky

Lately, very few of the l4g users play MineCraft, and the consequently the server has pretty much no one who actively wants to play and admin it and makes the whole economy go to shit. This ideas been thrown around before but never made, all talk and no action, so I figure now is a good time to do it before the next map comes and there are more new players and the economy system :V

I've opened up a Left4Green faction, which any respected players from Left4Green can join and play! This doesn't mean Green only, some people will be obviously let in and others we'll decide together, kinda like Green suggestions. This way people don't have to worry about playing with just kiddies and hackers, and can use the server for whatever they want! And if enough people want to play then it will be easy for people to just go and build if they are into the creative side of it, or if people like raiding then can go out and own everyone, and we can do team builds and stuff as well! + use the TeamSpeak channel too

It seems appropriate that it should also be our responsibility to

- Tell the rules to new players/warn people breaking rules

- Help in reporting hackers

- And instill a sense of authority on the server by doing the things above, since we would be the closest link to the admins, instead of people playing as if there are no moderators and doing whatever they want

Apart from that we would be like a normal faction, just with more the community it was actually made for (Essentially what the Pistoners used to be). If people start playing and enjoy it like they used to, then this should make the server much nicer to play on and make it possible for TC to recruit more potential admins!

Current members: (map 1.1)

- Dr.Minky

- Tom Klijbroek

- Awesomeo_5000

- LukeNukem

- Mr.Darkness (next map)

- Emra

- Poofoo (?)

- Corby

- Raptor

- Hundred2

- Baron Baconeer

- Mathematic

We need to pick a name for the faction too, preferably something L4G related, but it doesnt have to be :V We could even revive the Pistoners if people wanted

Post if you're interested and you're not already on the list.

5e5vfs.gif

Edited by Dr.Minky

Could join.

I've opened up a Left4Green faction, which any respected players from Left4Green can join and play! This doesn't mean Green only, some people will be obviously let in and others we'll decide together, kinda like Green suggestions.

Who's gonna decide this?

Edited by Hundred2

Who's gonna decide this?

Well there are obvious people who will be let in, such as yourself, and then obvious people who WOULDNT be let in, but anyone else we will all decide on whether they can join or not together

You should put a picture of the tower in the first post, it's too epic to be ignored.

It should be finished tonight, then we'll take some print screens :V

Edited by Dr.Minky

I would (try to) join, but been too busy with other stuff + MC is still boring for me :P. You guys go and pwn whole server :D

Yes sir!

« Crew Clavus: Stop posting gifs all the time, seriously »

No, @ keyrev, sorry :V

ALSO!

People need to pick room mates to have a flat with! :V We have 4/5 spare ports that will lead to spaces for people to build, so we'll need 2/3 to a level (you'll see what I mean when you come on)

So I'd say why next map: I won't play mc this map, that's why. Only next map I will start playing it and on next map I'll be active.

Maybe build a citadel as Grasshopper advised last time? :P

Thats cool, I figured it'd be best to do it now so people will actually start playing and get into it

If everyones up for it I have an awesome cathedral we could make (like the one my faction built a while ago, if you saw that)