Mr. Green Gaming

MineCraft: Left4Green faction

Dr.Minky

He means that for someone to get into the faction atleast 3 people should vouch for them, one being a mod too. Sounds like a good idea, I'm a pretty hard person to gain trust with.

I'll come on in a bit, got race training most of today though.,

Ah I see, yeah that sounds like a good idea

I have cake eating training to do all day :pipe:

+ @EmRA, I'm having trouble sorting out the shaders.. Ill try and do it tonight, http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/542215-110-water-shader-alpha-v4d/ install that though, its awsam :V

Edited by Dr.Minky

hey superguys,

awesomeo told me to post on this topic because i wouuld love to join.

here is sothing about me

ign xxexplosionzzxx

im playing for over 1.5 year (woow thats alot)

i was in good faction like: blackbird, thesaints, realism

if i could join i would do anything u guys want

and i am from holland so not everything is spelled aswell

plz awnser as fast as possible

XxeplosionzzxX B)

Minky have you looked at my post? I'll write some more about myself.

My IGN is wesselkompier. (<--- also my skype)I'm 14 years old, soon to be 15 on the 3th of July. I haven't been in much faction. Cus I never leave my faction. But now I've decided to leave BlackBird because we're not so active on this server anymore. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm never going to play on this server anymore. But I have been in a couple of factions, like : Realism, Stardom, Daltons and BlackBird ofc. So am I qualified to join your faction next map?

i played with so many people but the best where: oogappeltje, mrcoceane, xxzombitchxx, tonyhok, xsilentfirex, swimmingpixel, pixelhatcher, verheij, icecreator

i know almost eveybody in real life unless xsilentfirex, swimmingpixel adnd his bro pixelhatcher

D: and me don't you think I'm good D:

If it's going to work, I reckon it needs to have a maximum size of active players (to work out claim area, allowing for days of inactivity and any kicking that needs to take place), A clear and structured topic of applications and votes as to whether the player should be accepted or not (Just to make things easier to monitor) and everyone needs to be trusted enough to have mod rights within the faction.

So effectively if you wouldn't mod someone and trust them with your entire land claim, then they don't belong.

Its not too big, the size right now is fine, I propose we don't let any more people in and then new people can join if a player is inactive - as Awesomeo just proposed. Cap it at say.. 12 members? Cause a lot of people aren't gonna be on every night.

And yeah Luke, that's the point :V Its pretty much greens and very regular forum users atm

Ill be on in like 2 hours, maybe less

Edited by Dr.Minky