Mr. Green Gaming

MineCraft: Left4Green faction

Dr.Minky

Is this faction only for greens or what ?

It seems fun tough :D

Then I don't need to be worried about making a new base and about members doing silly stuff xD

It's for long-term trusted (hah!) members who have at least two brain cells to rub together when we actually have to think. Trust me, that doesn't happen often.

Don't seem like you have mod in it so I repeat my question till I get a proper answord

Edited by Mathijs1996

Then I don't need to be worried about making a new base and about members doing silly stuff xD

It's for long-term trusted (hah!) members who have at least two brain cells to rub together when we actually have to think. Trust me, that doesn't happen often.

Don't seem like you have mod in it so I repeat my question till I get a proper answord

The answer is no, as in you can see in my above answer, which states also all the requirements for joining. Also, I am in fact a mod of it.

The answer is no, as in you can see in my above answer, which states also all the requirements for joining. Also, I am in fact a mod of it.

What is your minecraft name ?

And I'll try to have a decent conversation with someone else then ..

snip

Has, is and will still be Aavemursu. And good luck finding any more approval from anyone else. At least I've tried being patient.

Never knew you were a Mungol,

Don't blame me for being arrogant, after asking a question I get trolled right away.

No reason for me to keep argueing then.

snip

Has, is and will still be Aavemursu. And good luck finding any more approval from anyone else. At least I've tried being patient.

Don't blame me for being arrogant, after asking a question I get trolled right away.

I'm not trolling. Those are entry requirements. We have members that are not greens, and we simply respect people with wit to understand what's going on.

Edited by Baron Baconeer

snip

I'm not trolling. Those are entry requirements. We have members that are not greens, and we simply respect people with to understand what's going on.

If the required knowledge is about Minecraft,

then you shouldn't start saying I'm somebody without "at least two brain cells to rub together when we actually have to think"

I rest my case

Edited by Mathijs1996

snip

I'm not trolling. Those are entry requirements. We have members that are not greens, and we simply respect people with to understand what's going on.

then you shouldn't start saying I'm somebody without "at least two brain cells to rub together when we actually have to think"

I rest my case

It isn't. None of us have any idea how the stuff from the newer updates work (It took two minutes to explain Hundy how brewing works.) What I am saying that one should have enough with to distinguish a joke from an insult.

snip

I rest my case

It isn't. None of us have any idea how the stuff from the newer updates work (It took two minutes to explain Hundy how brewing works.) What I am saying that one should have enough with to distinguish a joke from an insult.

I didn't find that joke amusing nor clear it was a joke,

Anyway I still want to see if I can Join or not

Everyone has equal say in what we do,

And Baron was right, its for anyone who is trusted on the forums that we think would make a good member :V Chill your beef

Ill talk to some people tonight and go over the members, so everyone who doesn't have me on steam already, add me so I can talk to you

Edited by Dr.Minky

I don't actually want to join, as I am already in a well established faction (Older than Scourge in terms of maps) but I would like to be allies as you seem like an epic faction! Faction: Justice I'm the owner, and will accept the ally request as soon as I can get on the 40/40 server :/