Mr. Green Gaming

MineCraft: Left4Green faction

Dr.Minky

I don't actually want to join, as I am already in a well established faction (Older than Scourge in terms of maps) but I would like to be allies as you seem like an epic faction! Faction: Justice I'm the owner, and will accept the ally request as soon as I can get on the 40/40 server :/

Hang on. When was Justice founded again?

3/4 maps ago.

I don't actually want to join, as I am already in a well established faction (Older than Scourge in terms of maps) but I would like to be allies as you seem like an epic faction! Faction: Justice I'm the owner, and will accept the ally request as soon as I can get on the 40/40 server :/

3/4 maps ago.

Actually, the old Scourge was one of the first factions ever founded, and the main terror of the server before the coming of the Mungol. But, noting that it has none of its past members I can't really even call them the same faction.

3/4 maps ago.

Actually, the old Scourge was one of the first factions ever founded, and the main terror of the server before the coming of the Mungol. But, noting that it has none of its past members I can't really even call them the same faction.

I meant the current Scourge, but would you like to ally us? Also look @ my new topic.

3/4 maps ago.

I meant the current Scourge, but would you like to ally us? Also look @ my new topic.

Just allies on minecraft :D

In Norway for 7 days (ski'ing (?) (classic)) and possibly the only way for me to join a faction (not full of mental ill folkes (not that we are completely healty))and it all slips by. I would still like to join but i havnt played minecraft in a long time (stopped around when the fishing pole came)

If you promise to stop sexually abusing brackets then it might help your case somewhat.

They were one of the first ones for sure

to surrender and disband under the iron fist of GDS

Edit: and yeah Scourge was around since first map. I don't remember Justice being around back then

Edited by EmRA

They were one of the first ones for sure

to surrender and disband under the iron fist of GDS neotokyo

Edit: and yeah Scourge was around since first map. I don't remember Justice being around back then

Js

3/4 maps ago.

Current Scourge is the same as old Scourge :huh:

We only got new members but most of mods and the admin (I) are from old Scourge.

Okay, new map is out tomorrow, so that is when this faction will start to take shape more!

We need to decide tonight on how we are going to build our base though, as I know all you creative players will want room to make your own things, so post your ideas and/or images of how we should lay it out so that as soon as the map is up, whoever is online can go and find a good area and start to secure it. Personally I like the idea of building a kind of town type thing, like in that image that was posted in the mc thread (ill try and find it again in a bit)

Also, if I'm not online when the map is reset (I likely wont be) then anyone who is part of the Left4Green faction just claim the name and invite people to it and stuff until I get back home :V We should all know what we're doing anyway. Not to mention we'll have hundreds of thousands of green coins, so can pretty much buy anything from day 1 :V

So yes. Ideas. Go.

Oh, and as a re-cap, pretty much any Green can join, any obvious good forum users can join (awesomeo, box, MrDarkness, etc) and others will need to apply again. We'll probably kick members from the faction if theyre not very active, but you can be added back if you decide to play again.

If you've already asked to join, dont bother asking again (or spamming me/other members of the faction). It means either you've not been let in or i'm just busy and forgot to reply to you.

Edited by Dr.Minky

Build a Giant Sphere

Edit: Who is bluewolf617

Bluewolf is a user of all the l4g servers, a fair few people on here know him, but wether or not he can join after the map reset is up to everyone :V last map was just a test, so I said bluewolf could join since hes a cool bean + not many people were active anyway

I should probably post a newer list of all the definite members

Edited by Dr.Minky