Mr. Green Gaming

MineCraft: Left4Green faction

Dr.Minky

Our land claim needs so remastering, won't be important for this map as such. But next map it needs to be on form to avoid butt rape-age.

With our current base, it would be best to set up the claim in a cross shape; extend our claim along the cardinal directions and reduce it on the diagonals. At current there's a lot of wasted claim with no real purpose.

Something like this, two's being claims 1's being wilderness:

This way we're protected from tnt cannons effectively with less land claim spent.

Edited by awesomeo_5000

awesomeo,

have you and the others already decided if we (me, wessel, zomb) could join l4g in the next map?

ZomBitch was a no anyway, but apart from that we've decided not to let anyone else in atm, but that might change in the future

Well, after an entire night of people failing to raid us, baron blew up the top of the base like a baws,

iaintevenmadp1.gif

Its easily fixable, and the only stuff we lost was taken from ZomBitch anyway (trollin') but I think we should make a different base anyway. Ideas? Keep in mind therell be a map reset with 1.2 anyway

Edited by Dr.Minky

I prefer slightly larger bases to towers. I get claustrophobic and dizzy running around and it's a bitch to fight in.

We could make our own gated community, each with our own summer house and pool, with a central Michelin starred restaurant and a private security firm.

I agree, the tower was a quick thing so we'd have something to play in at least. We should have a lot of power, so I think its a good idea to make a gated off area where we can all build whatever, make some pretty nice communal stuff too :V We'll have to come up with a cool design for it, water cubes look shit

Yeah you can Math, any Green can join I'd say (since its that's the point of it)

Well, the place is pretty much done, but its kinda boring

L4gtower.png

Everyone should come and pimp it out however they can, - unless by pimp it out you mean blow it up (baron)

ALSO! To anyone that wants them, i'm making l4g skins!

l4gskins.png

If you want one, just tell me the trouser colour, tie colour and suit colour that you want, and ill send it to you :V This is completely optional of course