Mr. Green Gaming

MineCraft: Left4Green faction

Dr.Minky

If you guys are talking about the Green faction. I came online once, and later that evening, but noone was there. I found it hard to believe active members aren't online 24/7, since it's minecraft and all.

So I hope I'm still on the list, because I can be quite active, but I didn't get a fair chance because it was impossibru.

Edited by Mathematic

Lets make an serious application for this.

IGN: XxZomBitchxX

Current faction: Wilderness :meh:

Why would you like to join us? Because i'd like to be in a serious faction, not one of those that gets raided / griefed every couple of days, and I like the members of this one.

Why would we let you in? Uhh, I have quite some experience with minecraft, and I would put alot of effort in this faction..

How long do you play minecraft / how much experience do you have with faction wars ? Uhu, I play minecraft since alpha came out, I play for at least over 7 months on this server, and as I said, I have experience with faction wars and how things go on this server.

Edited by ZomBitch

Okay, new map is out tomorrow, so that is when this faction will start to take shape more!

We need to decide tonight on how we are going to build our base though, as I know all you creative players will want room to make your own things, so post your ideas and/or images of how we should lay it out so that as soon as the map is up, whoever is online can go and find a good area and start to secure it. Personally I like the idea of building a kind of town type thing, like in that image that was posted in the mc thread (ill try and find it again in a bit)

Also, if I'm not online when the map is reset (I likely wont be) then anyone who is part of the Left4Green faction just claim the name and invite people to it and stuff until I get back home :V We should all know what we're doing anyway. Not to mention we'll have hundreds of thousands of green coins, so can pretty much buy anything from day 1 :V

So yes. Ideas. Go.

Oh, and as a re-cap, pretty much any Green can join, any obvious good forum users can join (awesomeo, box, MrDarkness, etc) and others will need to apply again. We'll probably kick members from the faction if theyre not very active, but you can be added back if you decide to play again.

If you've already asked to join, dont bother asking again (or spamming me/other members of the faction). It means either you've not been let in or i'm just busy and forgot to reply to you.

Totally did not see this when I made the other thread, apologies.