Mr. Green Gaming

The Super-Duper Minecraft Server UPGRADE

Clavus

Alright the hardware upgrade is officially a failure. We suspect issues with the current CentOS version but even that's not certain.

The hardware upgrade will be postponed. Probably by weeks. I'll try to bring MC back online sometime tomorrow or this weekend, but without the extra slots.

In short: fuck Linux.

Alright the hardware upgrade is officially a failure. We suspect issues with the current CentOS version but even that's not certain.

The hardware upgrade will be postponed. Probably by weeks. I'll try to bring MC back online sometime tomorrow or this weekend, but without the extra slots.

well, atleast i can go to bed now.

The RAM will be upgrade from 4GB to 16GB(!). This means the server performance will drastically increase, it also means my wallet will be a lot emptier (please donate), and that we'll probably start experimenting with 100 slots on the Minecraft server.

100 SLOTS.

That is all for now.

Finally! More Players with less lag! :o I can't wait for the server to be back up!!! Thank you Sooooooo Much!!!!!!!! :lol::D:henk:

And im officialy stupid!

Its doesnt work u dumb ass!

And why are you saying that your officialy stupid!?

Scrap the peaceful faction or make it a lot more than 5000GC. The reason for this is the fact it will take the prospect of Faction Wars away and many will become peaceful. Then again I need the whole Peaceful thing explained to me, but many will do it because they can't face being but hurt by others.

UPDATE: the hardware upgrade failed due to presumed OS issues (fuck Linux) so it's postponed for probably several weeks. :/

We'll try to bring Minecraft back online soon but it'll still run on the old hardware.

Cries inside...:(

Server's back online. Dynmap also worked again.

no 100 slots :(

Server's back online. Dynmap also worked again.

no 100 slots :( sorry for 2 times

In short: fuck Linux.

/derp