Mr. Green Gaming

The Super-Duper Minecraft Server UPGRADE

Clavus

It won't increase the speed of when we get the upgrade. Our host needs to drive by the datacenter for it so we either go with his schedule or we the pay extra hours for him to go there (which we won't, even with extra donations, since it's unlikely they'll cover the extra cost).

It won't increase the speed of when we get the upgrade. Our host needs to drive by the datacenter for it so we either go with his schedule or we the pay extra hours for him to go there (which we won't, even with extra donations, since it's unlikely they'll cover the extra cost).

its really bad that your host feels the need to work your requirements into his schedule, a real business would go out of there way to go there if they had failed at installing a paid for hardware upgrade

its really bad that your host feels the need to work your requirements into his schedule, a real business would go out of there way to go there if they had failed at installing a paid for hardware upgrade

I always think of the mc server as being at the top of some mountain or something, and every time they go there they have to fend off wild beasts and stuff

EDIT:

Example

mcserver.png

Edited by Dr.Minky

I always think of the mc server as being at the top of some mountain or something, and every time they go there they have to fend off wild beasts and stuff

EDIT:

Example

mcserver.png

After what was said on TeamSpeak about the passing of Gandalf from grey to white, I'm not sure Clavus would be too pleased featuring as him in that comic...

Edited by awesomeo_5000

Server upgrade might happen this weekend.

it sucks we build shit and its all getting deleted again...... :(

A world reset is not required with the move. It's a decision Clavus makes, and usually he has a good reason for it. Although I do understand it could be frustrating.

A world reset is not required with the move. It's a decision Clavus makes, and usually he has a good reason for it. Although I do understand it could be frustrating.

SO if the world is reset and has 100 slots, will it be bigger?

SO if the world is reset and has 100 slots, will it be bigger?

Clavus needs to answer that. I think it would be better to keep it the current size, and after a few weeks (?) slowly increase it. It also depends on the amount of players that join. I mean, having 100 slots doesn't have to mean 100 players. Maybe we only have 45. :P

Clavus needs to answer that. I think it would be better to keep it the current size, and after a few weeks (?) slowly increase it. It also depends on the amount of players that join. I mean, having 100 slots doesn't have to mean 100 players. Maybe we only have 45. :P

Maybe it's time for a Minecraftforum.net post?

With post prediction: 70-80 regular online players

Without post prediction: 50-60 regular online players

Would be interesting :)

The Minecraft Shop needs more items.

Make a fully fledged shop, where you can order blocks and define a quantity, not just preset items.

Also more perks please :)

Edited by Guest

99% sure now: Server will be moved tomorrow evening and should go online later that evening. :)

Unnecessary hype initialized.

Btw, think it's best to start a new map again on the upgrade? We need to revert back to the stable release of Factions and Dynmap anyway.

Kill Ywa if it doesn't happen.

lol j/k

99% sure now: Server will be moved tomorrow evening and should go online later that evening. :)

Btw, think it's best to start a new map again on the upgrade? We need to revert back to the stable release of Factions and Dynmap anyway.

lol j/k

:(

lol j/k

:(

hit up that new map!