Mr. Green Gaming

The Super-Duper Minecraft Server UPGRADE

Clavus

With the rise in server slots, theres gonna be a rise in unban requests, I recommend that it gets made so posts put in the 'bans+unbans' section DO NOT show up in the latest feed for standard forum users (non admins), since it's nothing to do with us and we get told off if we post on it anyway :V Seems logical for us not to have to see it, would keep things much cleaner and get to see the posts that are actually interesting

Edited by Dr.Minky

We reverted back to the stable Factions branch. Meaning some of the features changed back.

So will it stay that way from now on, or will the new features come back in the next map or something like dat?

They will likely return once a stable version of faction wars is released for it

Has anyone come across the ability to attack through walls and pick up dropped items? The same guy also appeared to have no armour on. But took a lot of damage, outliving two full diamond attackers and then admitted to having on invisible armour. He claimed it is a glitch, not a modded client but its the first I've heard of it, just wondering if anyone else knows of this?

I'd like to report a glitch.

People can glitch through doors just by setting boats inside them.

Not only doors. One guy told me he could also glitch through solid walls I believe.

You have been able to do this for a LONG time, I'm surprised people have only just caught on to it.