Mr. Green Gaming

The Super-Duper Minecraft Server UPGRADE

Clavus

A little status update:

The major broken plugins right now are Factions, WorldBorder and SpamGuard. The first two are by the same developer and I expect these to be updated soon. SpamGuard hasn't been updated in a while. I downloaded the source files of the Tips, motd, and ToggleGamemode plugins and fixed those myself, I'll probably try the same with SpamGuard.

Server will just keep rolling on 1.1 until around 22:00 tonight, after that I'll bring it offline to make backups and prepare for the hardware upgrade. It'll depend on how smooth the upgrade goes and how fast there will be functional Bukkit version (the current one starts with the server but I can't join).

A little status update:

The major broken plugins right now are Factions, WorldBorder and SpamGuard. The first two are by the same developer and I expect these to be updated soon. SpamGuard hasn't been updated in a while. I downloaded the source files of the Tips, motd, and ToggleGamemode plugins and fixed those myself, I'll probably try the same with SpamGuard.

Server will just keep rolling on 1.1 until around 22:00 tonight, after that I'll bring it offline to make backups and prepare for the hardware upgrade. It'll depend on how smooth the upgrade goes and how fast there will be functional Bukkit version (the current one starts with the server but I can't join).

NOOOOOO NOT 22:00 I'm normally wasted by then D:

A little status update:

Aren't you, like, 15? Wasted at thursday?

A little status update:

He means 'I'm ordered to bed by my parents by then.'

A little status update:

:P:D

But is the server going to hold with 100 players, and the new maximum height?

Remember that the world height will be doubled

AMD Phenom II X4 960T quad-core.

The RAM will be upgrade from 4GB to 16GB(!). This means the server performance will drastically increase

100 SLOTS.

That is all for now.

Edited by Guest

But is the server going to hold with 100 players, and the new maximum height?

Remember that the world height will be doubled

AMD Phenom II X4 960T quad-core.

The RAM will be upgrade from 4GB to 16GB(!). This means the server performance will drastically increase

100 SLOTS.

That is all for now.

Oh, that's clear enough. Thanks Schock :yeah: