Mr. Green Gaming

Discuss Anime

Reap3r

Worlds greatest disciple kenichi was a good and most of the comedy was well placed.

I really liked Haibane Renmei. Wasn't as philosophical i was expecting it to be. It's probably in my top 30 favorites (my top 1%)

Minami-ke tadaima is just more minami  not much to say about that.

Getting a good Boogiepop phantom vid is a pain but the first episode was well interesting...

Nekomonogatari was just more monogatari.

Robotics;Note and Zetsuen no tempest are back on today which is also a good thing.

Next Bakuman maybe ?

Edited by Griffon

Wh..w.w....ww.....WHY!!!?

Even with the microscopic chance that this will be remotely as good as the series or the movies cannot suppress my distaste of it.

I bet ORIGA isn't even doing the OP

Next thing you tell me hellsing will be re imagined as a female moe gothic loli vampire.

Edited by Griffon
How is it a bad thing? It seems they're exploring an earlier part of Motoko's life as she looks a lot younger (then again, cyborg and all). No point in getting angry if you know jack-shit about what they're doing with it.

I don't want a Guilt Crown style Brilliant->Disaster train for Ghost in the shell.

Lets just say I'm cautiously optimistic.

• 2 weeks later...
Cue flaming about how LOK isn't anime:
Nobody flamed me after talking about a French series. But that might just be because I rule this joint.

LOK is pretty neat, although the story is full of cop-outs near the ending. Still waiting for the 2nd season, because it's coming.

Cue flaming about how LOK isn't anime:
Nobody flamed me after talking about a French series. But that might just be because I rule this joint.

LOK is pretty neat, although the story is full of cop-outs near the ending. Still waiting for the 2nd season, because it's coming.

Tru dat. 

People generally don't like it, because it's made by Nickelodeon.

I think Amon and the Equalists are perhaps some of the best developed villians of all time. I've never been "scared" of a villian (other than Darth Vader) until I watched LOK.

Second season's coming this year... can't wait! 

I think Amon and the Equalists are perhaps some of the best developed villians of all time. I've never been "scared" of a villian (other than Darth Vader) until I watched LOK.

Second season's coming this year... can't wait! 

Amon had something going for him, but over time the whole character was pretty much destroyed.

I think Amon and the Equalists are perhaps some of the best developed villians of all time. I've never been "scared" of a villian (other than Darth Vader) until I watched LOK. Second season's coming this year... can't wait! 
Amon had something going for him, but over time the whole character was pretty much destroyed.
Yeah they killed him off way to quick. However, you can't deny peeing you pants when he took away someone's bending or said "you will now be Equalized." @Griffon, come on, you have to admit Darth Vader's the best if no one else.

Oh- I just discovered Death Note after a friend recommended it. Looks promising. :)

The prequel trilogy was the bomb. I don't know why everyone hates on it. I'll admit the screenplay is crap sometimes, but the battle scenes are epic.

They hate it because how the lightsabar battles consist of swinging glowsticks around not even hitting each other, trying to look epic.

In the earlier episodes it actually looked like they were fighting, not dancing.

:)

Back on  the topic of anime

Robotics;Note continues to impress i was worried it would be dull but its definitely upped its game.

Kotoura-san's hype has died down but continues to make me laugh

Saki side A is back if you enjoy that kind of thing.

Cant find the new episode of psycho pass yet

The rest of the stuff out seems meh, have had to watch Black butler instead.

Edited by Griffon
Waded my way through Spice and Wolf. Was pretty nice. Apparently everyone's been waiting for a 3rd season for years now though.

Yep pretty much, the closest you are going to get at the moment is this;

www.myanimelist.net/anime/14833/Maoyuu_Maou_Yuusha

Its like a spiritual successor i guess(even though there by 2 different studios). Same voice actors for the main duo but its more fantasy based which may not be to everyones taste

Edited by Griffon

Waded my way through Spice and Wolf. Was pretty nice. Apparently everyone's been waiting for a 3rd season for years now though.

Its like a spiritual successor i guess(even though there by 2 different studios). Same voice actors for the main duo but its more fantasy based which may not be to everyones taste

Yeah I've seen it come by in the FP anime thread but I'm not really interested. The bouncing titty factor is preposterously high.

Yeah I've seen it come by in the FP anime thread but I'm not really interested. The bouncing titty factor is preposterously high.

Honestly, not as bad as you think. I avoided the show originally for the same reason. Well i can't say for sure till I've seen the full season though.

There isn't much new anime content about atm although tempest and Robotics;Note have gotten way better than i expected in their 2nd arcs.

Edited by Griffon