Mr. Green Gaming

Discuss Anime

Reap3r

What about Cowboy Bebop. The only anime I'll (personally) ever care about.

That's just because you don't know any better. You are ignorant of other great shows or you just don't care at all.

I'm just sick and tired of people calling Bebop the best anime ever, like it's some godsend show from the great Nipponlandia.

No, it is not. You are just ignorant.

As a side note.

Yeah, Bebop and Champloo are pretty good.

Edit. Just ignore this rant filled post.

Edited by Kefeus

That's just because you don't know any better. You are ignorant of other great shows or you just don't care at all.

I'm just sick and tired of people calling Bebop the best anime ever, like it's some godsend show from the great Nipponlandia.

As a side note.

Calling someone "ignorant" always sounds less nice than "inviting them to explore the medium".

Edit: hell, saying someone "doesn't know shit" sounds nicer than "ignorant". To me at least.

Calling someone "ignorant" always sounds less nice than "inviting them to explore the medium".

Edit: hell, saying someone "doesn't know shit" sounds nicer than "ignorant". To me at least.

It's true I went on a bit of a rant.

I just want people to recognize it as a medium rather than making the assumption that it's "mostly cute girls doing cute things".

An awful lot seem to make that assumption, at least in my experience.

I guess I should apologize for the harsh choice of words. Sorry.

The core message still stays the same though. There are some great shows, even better than Bebop (though that can be argued over), among all that moeshit.

You just have to dig deep.

Edited by Kefeus

Omg that PSYCHO PASS episode...Magnificent. K was a bit me but it cleared some misunderstanding. Zetsuen Tempest is getting better to, though I lold at

trees fighting each other.

I don't think Gintama was a recap though it is 4:3 res....but maybe I am just at that age where I forget about things.

Also there is a new Kenichi Ova out which also was entertaining not to mention

Mui is hawt :3

I am also getting less and less motivation to watch Chuuni it is getting boring I guess.

Chuuni ended silly 12/12 episodes

Psycho pass re hooked me with that episode finally something brakes up the murder>investigation>solved into something alot more layered and deep + our unbeatable detective finally beaten really gives a nice emotional impact.

I actually liked that k episode it really gave me the holly shit next episode is gonna be amazing feel, it really mounted the tension nicely.

Zetsuen was always a good anime but i have a new found respect for it after that episode.

Im tempted to increase the score on all of the above actually(xept chuuni).

Jourmungand was a tad bit of a letdown after how much tension was built up previous episode.

Edited by Griffon

Psycho pass re hooked me with that episode finally something brakes up the murder>investigation>solved into something alot more layered and deep + our unbeatable detective finally beaten really gives a nice emotional impact.

Got to agree with you on that.

It started kind of slow but, if this keeps up, it'll be one hell of a show.

Glad we don't have any more of that "CSI: The Anime" stuff. I was getting sick of it.

Urobuchi hasn't disappointed me yet. (Except Phantom's ending, but I can overlook that.)

Saya no Uta is still his best work to date and one of my favorite visual novels. Anime adaptation when? ;_;

As a side note.

Edit. Just ignore this rant filled post.

Ehm no. I'm not saying it's the best at all and that is why I mentioned 'personally', because the sci fi combined with the music and story which had a beginning and a good end, really attracted me. If you don't agree than that's absolutely fine, but if you can not appreciate it than you might need to learn to accept other people's opinion, Mr. Bitchy Bitch.

Oh yes, and Ghost in the Shell is pretty awesome too.

Edited by Rachel

Still waiting for latest Psycho Pass to go up on Pirate Bay.

Most series are taking a 2 to 3 week break now btw D:

Try Nyaa.eu best site if you want to torrent anime.

Else BakaBT if you mostly want 1080p but that requires you also to upload it.

Dat Btooom:

Jo4VI.png

Edited by Reap3r
..... ..... .....

....... ..... .....

If you don't agree than that's absolutely fine, but if you can not appreciate it than you might need to learn to accept other people's opinion, Mr. Bitchy Bitch.

It's not about accepting others' opinions, it's about people who have barely seen anything at all but they still say that the only show they've seen is the best anime evarrr!, without having anything else to compare it to.

It's not about accepting others' opinions, it's about people who have barely seen anything at all but they still say that the only show they've seen is the best anime evarrr!, without having anything else to compare it to.

Now tell me, where did you read me saying'best anime ever'? Because I don't see it.

Enough of it anyway. Not going to talk to people who make shit up.

Hahahaha oh god.

Rachel is a good at being unconsciously a troll, or was it consciously :P?

Either way she had other things to compare with it too if you read her posts, neither did she imply that she DIDN'T watch other animes. You guys cannot expect her to see all the animes who you consider as master pieces. That said, maybe she only watched English dubbed anime (which I personally think 90% of them are crap only good ones who come a top of my head are: Cromartie and DBZ/DBGT currently.)

I also want you guys to be reminded, you discuss anime here. You do not promote hurr durr Bleach owns, one piece sucks and naruto gets his ball sucked by one piece. No this is not this kind of thread where you boast about your favorite anime. This thread is about discussing anime, if you do not like someone opinion...try asking her why he/she thinks it is so much better than the others and come back with good arguments.

Quert stop giving so many fucks;

Rachel go watch MOAR anime.

ok are we sorted now?

Cool.

Any anime dub with crispin freeman is genarelly decent.

Look at haruhi and hellsing for starters. A personal shout out to the english dub of sunabouzu (Desert Punk)that was a grat Dub.

Also

IT IS TODAY if rumors are to be believed.

Edited by Griffon

Hahahaha oh god.

Rachel is a good at being unconsciously a troll, or was it consciously :P?

Either way she had other things to compare with it too if you read her posts, neither did she imply that she DIDN'T watch other animes. You guys cannot expect her to see all the animes who you consider as master pieces. That said, maybe she only watched English dubbed anime (which I personally think 90% of them are crap only good ones who come a top of my head are: Cromartie and DBZ/DBGT currently.)

I also want you guys to be reminded, you discuss anime here. You do not promote hurr durr Bleach owns, one piece sucks and naruto gets his ball sucked by one piece. No this is not this kind of thread where you boast about your favorite anime. This thread is about discussing anime, if you do not like someone opinion...try asking her why he/she thinks it is so much better than the others and come back with good arguments.

Thank you. I was quite angry to be honest. I was thinking, oh fun, let's say something as well, but for some reason everyone started bashing. Of course, I've seen more animes, but like anyone else, I have a personal favorite which I wanted to share. That is all.

So yes, ask me, rather than going nuts about things I haven't said.

Oh well, if you didn't say " ... is the best evarr etc etc" and are here to discuss, I wonder why you said

What about Cowboy Bebop. The only anime I'll (personally) ever care about. Started watching Champloo after it, was fun too, but not as good.

It just basically equals to saying that it's the best evarr, and what would the other anime you compared it to? Champloo. Anything else?

So if I listen to justin bieber and then rebecca black, I could say that she's the best because she's not as shit as justin bieber? ok...

Don't even care it's personal, every single post on earth (.. or atleast in this thread), even this one, is personal so it's redundant specifying that.

And I don't even see the unintentional/intentional trolling attempt, maybe because it's nonexistent...

Bashing? Ok......

But ok, i'll give less fucks

Edited by Quert

Right. Whatever. The topic is called 'discuss anime'. Not 'list everything you have seen and then wait for approval'. I am not trolling either nor am I implying I'm an expert or saying that its the best thing ever, but hey, have fun talking about things. I'm sorry I've invaded your personal space, I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.