Mr. Green Gaming

Discuss Anime

Reap3r

Watching Space Brothers right now. Enjoying it immensely.

Trying to keep up with the animes that i am watching, but watching on an ipad is not the same :(

How so? I regularly watch on my Nexus 7. It's not like most anime are audio-visual masterpieces that require a home theatre system to properly enjoy.

Edit:

Also this.

Ughh so desperate right now... I have 13 animes that run out in 3 episodes or less. Ive even started watching some of the more standard/uninspired anime out there and i've already caught up with the current releases. I have even resorted to watching Hayate no Gotoku and im 48 episodes through.

I would take whatever i can find but i would really appreciate any higher grade stuff that i may have overlooked.

Bakuman is probably the only previous suggestion i have still yet to look into.

• 4 weeks later...
I deserve to be banned for double post.

Not sure which one of those I watched. All I.can tell for sure is that there were 8 episodes. Watched these. Are they OVA?

P.s HTC is such a penis when it comes to typing on forums.

Maybe it was FLCL, its a 6 episode OVA the rest are 13 episodes or more.

Edited by Griffon
This season looks quite promising.

Definitely excited about Shingeki no Kyojin, it looks like a faithful adaptation.

Watched it yesterday. Great art and animation. Story is brutal but a bit melodramatic :V

Last Space Brothers was a recap episode. Argh...

Suisei no Gargantia is aparently written by the same guy who did madoka and fate zero should be very good if the first episode is anything to go by.

The 2nd series of nyaruko-san will also keep me entertained. Will probably take a look at Shingeki no Kyojin as you guys seem to give it decent praise.

Looks like this season is starting of well.

Edited by Griffon

Just Watched all Ergo proxy Episodes in a marathon because i was boored.... First it was a really straighforward and enjoyable Story and then when he was traveling and meeting the other proxys some shit went down haha, still a really good anime.

ALSO STEINS;GATE MOVIE !!! ANYONE ?

Railgun 2nd series covers the sister arc but there seems to be some foreshadowing of one of the other arcs already (even though i don't knows as i haven't read the LN).

Would be amazing to see if they pull it off right. So glad one of my favorite animes is back.

I also have the Index movie to look forward to.

Edited by Griffon
  • 2 weeks later...