Mr. Green Gaming

Discuss Anime

Reap3r

Shingeki no Kyojin getting an anime adaptation.

- video -

The manga is good and I can't recommend it enough.

About damn time this got an adaptation.

Looks interesting, but do people turn into titans once they die or something like that? 'cause it looked like it happened to a girl the main character knew (from the video, ofc..)

holy shit I can already imagine the highspeed battles! Dis gunna be gud.

From the PV I understand:

At that time, I remember. Yes, this world is rotten/sick.

From what I understand from the video is that theres a disease that strucks people and make them like that. Plus MC is using two grappling hooks/swords to go fast?

Anyway Hunter X Hunter came out today,

Greed Island Arc begins! I felt that the ending was a bit meh. Suddenly the phantom troupe felt emotion for others who aren't spider. That was really lolwhat. Arent ya guys merciless killers? Killed like 1000s of people? whaaat.

One Piece is also

good as Luffy has confronted the NeoNazy, this 3 way battle is gonna get interesting. Though I hoped it was sanji vs shuzou because they both used the same foottechnique

Lolwat loco? Her goal is to make the world a better place, without wars. Just peace.

If you call her crazy for that, I'm gonna slap the batman outta you.

I do have to say her plan is a bit flawed. If people cannot use vehicles, sats, planes, trains and other ways of transport, people would just make weapons out of the materials they already have, like trees, make spears outta them. After a while there wouldn't be any materials left though so it just might be a good plan in the long term.

The message that episode had was also good:

End of the episode: Humanity is at war because of technology, so we shall take it away.

Rest of episode: Koko loves shota.

Lolwat loco? Her goal is to make the world a better place, without wars. Just peace.

I do have to say her plan is a bit flawed. If people cannot use vehicles, sats, planes, trains and other ways of transport, people would just make weapons out of the materials they already have, like trees, make spears outta them. After a while there wouldn't be any materials left though so it just might be a good plan in the long term.

Yeah but the price of all that is 700K victims... that's a bit of expensive, and I actually don't think it'd completely stop any sort of war, even when they're out of weapons of any kind...

they could still use punchs, kicks, teeth and nails

Edited by Quert

Yeah but the price of all that is 700K victims... that's a bit of expensive, and I actually don't think it'd completely stop any sort of war, even when they're out of weapons of any kind...

Well , try to get to another country that is maybe overseas ( everything for the USA ) ;:3, still THE VICTIMS ARE TOO DAMN HIGH :V

Well , try to get to another country that is maybe overseas ( everything for the USA ) ;:3, still THE VICTIMS ARE TOO DAMN HIGH :V

Getting to another country wouldn't change anything, since Jormungand would affect the entire world

Edited by Quert

Getting to another country wouldn't change anything, since Jormungand would affect the entire world

Lol haha but usually you do not wage war against your own country

The idea is not the fact that the lack of logistics will prevent global war but the fact that she is essentially holding world trade as a hostage. Want cement to build pipes for your irrigation system? well you cant get them unless you produce enough cement yourself or you make nice with koko.

To make nice with koko you need to say bye bye to your armies,pmc,etc

While this would stop 1st world wars it wouldnt totally prevent 3rd world wars. They make use with what they got anyway,sure 1st world funding will stop (as we all know how good kokos intelligence network is)but it wouldnt totally stop the problems in affrica.

TBH it is one of the most plausible world peace concepts ive seen (that isnt reliant on maho).

Any form of shipping would be reverted back to 1950 standards it could still be done provided koko doesnt intervene manually. I mean look at the taliban cave network in south Afghanistan, smugling shit will allways be possible.

EDIT:Anime this week has been fkin amazing

Zetsuen no Tempest just ramped it up to 11. Its pacing is extremely well done and is really ramping it up towards the final episode.

K just reached number 11/13 and its really drawing on all its set pieces to create what is going to be one hell of a finale

Joumungand as mentioned above; koko scares me how loco she is.

Girls und Panzer had a great battle scene that was a joy to watch.

Psycho pass is setting up for something good but no let on as to what it is yet.

Chuunibyou all i can say is THAT DRAMA (its reaching toradora levels)

Muv-luv was so good and not harem centic in the slightest in the last but one episode.If only all episodes were of this quality then i could easily rate it a 8.5 instead of a 7

Edited by Griffon

JoJo was pretty interesting! A new enemy appears!

Seems that Moe-wagon survived! :D

Medaka Box was good too so I started to watch/read the manga but lol, it got to bleach level at the manga :P

Sword Art Online was.....in the beginning I was like HURRY THE FUCK UP and then they finally say lets go, BAM! I was like OH GOD YOUR OWN FAULT! You had several freakin minutes! then the damn fight, it was pretty NTR/RAPE at the begin lol, so I was like trolololo how can they view this at JPN television but soon he used his will power to get up lol serious if the pain in SAO was worse why did he fight back earlier, oh well you can do everything in anime. What came after felt a bit anti climatic, felt something that happens in every generic storyanime. He didn't really feel like a challenge after kirito got his damn GM powahs. Anyway all happened happily after except for the 300 SAO slaves being tortured, luckily in 4chan discussion they said they released them at the same time as Asuna.

Oh well I do look forward to the reunion now and I would love to see the reaction to sugou face in RL after he got killed :P

"EDIT:Anime this week has been fkin amazing"

Indeed.

Edited by Reap3r

TBH the ALO arc of SAO made me drop it to a 8/10. IT just wasnt handled as well as the SAO ark. The SAO ark was a 9-9.5 easily but the transition to and execution of ALO was a letdown.

Quality was definitely suffered due to a lot of little things rather than 1 big thing.

Wouldn't Sugou be dead i mean seriously if the pain barrier was 0 wouldnt he basically get 100% of the feedback. I`m pretty sure that if you got hacked to death the sock would kill you. Assuming there's no redundant safety locks in place for that sort of thing in the nerv gear.

Wait wasn't this explained already that the new helmets were basically improved software security therefore unable to be highjacked electronically. Due to the events of SAO we can assume that redundant systems were put in place to prevent in game experiences killing players.

AKA only those with the old helmets can die afaik.

Just a little assumption on my part to explain how sugou isn't dead.

Edited by Griffon

TBH the ALO arc of SAO made me drop it to a 8/10. IT just wasnt handled as well as the SAO ark. The SAO ark was a 9-9.5 easily but the transition to and execution of ALO was a letdown.

Quality was definitely suffered due to a lot of little things rather than 1 big thing.

Wouldn't Sugu be dead i mean seriously if the pain barrier was 0 wouldnt he basically get 100% of the feedback. I`m pretty sure that if you got hacked to death the sock would kill you. Assuming there's no redundant safety locks in place for that sort of thing in the nerv gear.

Wait wasn't this explained already that the new helmets were basically improved software security therefore unable to be highjacked electronically. Due to the events of SAO we can assume that redundant systems were put in place to prevent in game experiences killing players.

AKA only those with the old helmets can die afaik.

Just a little assumption on my part to explain how sugu isn't dead.

Sugu dead? pain absorber 0? Sugu? are you sure?

Don't you mean Sugou? Sugu is Kirito's "sister"

Okay noticing the impending doom of anime (aka most of my current airing stuff is dead in 1 or 2 episodes). Therefore i need to preemptively fill this void with more anime.

Other than being 3 episodes into Air gear as i had always wondered what it was like i am completely at a loss.I have Berserk to watch but other than that recommendations pls.

My Mal list is in my sig for reference.

P.s 4 MORE DAYS!Hellsing ultimate finale for those who are less anime educated

Edited by Griffon

Okay noticing the impending doom of anime (aka most of my current airing stuff is dead in 1 or 2 episodes). Therefore i need to preemptively fill this void with more anime.

Other than being 3 episodes into Air gear as i had always wondered what it was like i am completely at a loss.I have Berserk to watch but other than that recommendations pls.

Gah, you've seen a lot. Not that I'm surprised.

Afro Samurai

Boogiepop Phantom

Eve no Jikan

Haibane Renmei

Mushishi

Mononoke (Not to be confused with Mononoke Hime)

And doesn't Hellsing Ultimate air on the 26th? I could be wrong so don't quote me on that.

But indeed, fuck yeah!

All I want for Christmas is an animated bloodbath.

Edited by Kefeus

Oh you've seen alot :).

My recommendations would be some olde animes, if you expect

it to have animation quality of Guilty Crown throw em away:

Hajime no Ippo

The strongest disciple Kenichi(This anime, made me go watch the manga, after that I became a regular watcing manga/anime freak :D)

School Rumble(Nice comedic romance anime)

Great Teacher Onizuka(This one I call a masterpiece(Or I just like delinquents :D))

More will come but I have to go to college now, bai bai

Edited by Reap3r