Mr. Green Gaming

Discuss Anime

Reap3r

Screw you guys, Im gonna read the Light Novels.

They are slightly better.

I think it has to do with the fact that they are books. The anime was alright but I had a hard time getting into it.

I rarely have that problem with books. They just suck me in.

Remember to read chapter 16.5 from the extended first volume. You'll like it.

Screw you guys, Im gonna read the Light Novels.

They are slightly better.

I think it has to do with the fact that they are books. The anime was alright but I had a hard time getting into it.

I rarely have that problem with books. They just suck me in.

Remember to read chapter 16.5 from the extended first volume. You'll like it.

Already did. I lolled at the idea of VR sex service.

Greatest love story ever told:

u3VoM.jpg

Edited by Reap3r

Well SOA was a decent ending and managed to salvage the series but the second ark as a whole was lackluster compared to the first.

Last but 1 episode of Sukitte Ii na yo was a tad dissapointing and dull.

Girls und Panzer is postponed till MARCH WTF MARCH SRSLY!?

Started watching worlds strongest disciple kenichi which is very nice.

Well SOA was a decent ending and managed to salvage the series but the second ark as a whole was lackluster compared to the first.

Last but 1 episode of Sukitte Ii na yo was a tad dissapointing and dull.

Girls und Panzer is postponed till MARCH WTF MARCH SRSLY!?

Started watching worlds strongest disciple kenichi which is very nice.

Kenichi ended too soon though. After you finished Kenichi I recommend you to continu on where the anime ended in the manga.

Edit:

Currently at GGO of the light novels. Damn. I never thought I would love a 2D Character.

Edited by Reap3r

I havent seen the latest episode yet since im on vacation, if SAO was just the first ark it could've been a 8-9 for me, but with this last part I guess it dropped to 6-7. Will they do the anime adaptation for GGO (Gun Gale Online) too?

Edit

Also, I started watching Hyouka, it's kinda a bit weird, but also interesting. What do you guys think about it? (Even though it ended like a month ago or two)

Edited by Quert

I havent seen the latest episode yet since im on vacation, if SAO was just the first ark it could've been a 8-9 for me, but with this last part I guess it dropped to 6-7. Will they do the anime adaptation for GGO (Gun Gale Online) too?

Edit

Also, I started watching Hyouka, it's kinda a bit weird, but also interesting. What do you guys think about it? (Even though it ended like a month ago or two)

Considering the relative success of SAO and the ending tone to the series then yes its quite likely there will be.

Hyouka is a good one to watch it wont disappoint especially if you like the talkative/mind-game style of things in other series like monogatari series, kokoro connect, un-go or Gosick.

Edited by Griffon

Oh god that sakurasou, only flaw I detected:

"But you said that Mashiro was going back to where she belonged"

"Isn't sakurasou where she belongs?"

If only he said

"Mashiro has people waiting for her in England, you said shes going back to where she belongs"

I wonder if she could make a comeback :P

I found it adorable at the end of episode when Mashiro asked the cat what love is :D

Edited by Reap3r

Recently started rewatching Full Metal Panic. What a great series that is, definitely would recommend to anyone!

Also the Bakuman 3 episode was awesome,

Love how PCP is getting backfired and how Nizuma eiji is aiming for 1# :D and then they get reminded of that promise hahaha I speculate that Niizuma is gonna end PCP and tells Ashirogi to make something that is suited to them.

Recently started rewatching Full Metal Panic. What a great series that is, definitely would recommend to anyone!

Meh I watched the first season recently, but it's just boringly predictable and stupid. Literally the most incompetent military ever.

The whole point of FMA is the light hearted comedy in a military setting. Thats not everyone's cup of tea, but the fumofu and second series are somehow better than the first (which is a rarity in anything escpecially anime).

All i can say is its considered a classic for a reason.

Edited by Griffon
I can't find episode 16, on the website I watch anime from, they posted 16 and 17 at the same time, but actually they both were episode 17...

I got the same thing, maybe 17 is an alternate ending with few differences and then they uploaded the wrong one by mistake(Its happened before).Or they just competely fucked up either way no episode 17.

My source is accurate(www.animefreak.tv)

You should see after the opening Kokoro Connect 16, if it's 17, then you just skipped a episode :P

I also have to say my source is the fastest(nananana) well maybe Crunchyroll beats it, but you pay for that.

[otaku modus]

I also have to say DEREBAN BEST GIRL! I mean she is perffffect in everything

Though 25% of me wanted Sister X Yaegashi ending :P

[/otaku modus]

I think Kokoro EDs are amazing too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FqHx9PkFTGk

ED3 is also very good.

Started on FMP Second Raid, ah I forget about most things so it was like a new anime :D totally entertained 9/10.

Soon vacation over eh...

Edit1: Most underrated anime ever: 

Edited by Reap3r

My source is accurate(www.animefreak.tv)

-snip-

Strange i watched it there too, maybe i watched it before they fixed the vid link ¯\(°_o)/¯

Here was me hoping for a Dere-Ban alternate ending :P

ED3 gives me a fripSIDE feel

ALSO

It was nice to get my fill of quirky sankarea, second season soon

Edited by Griffon