Mr. Green Gaming

Discuss Anime

Reap3r

I've watched it... it's quite neat in my opinion :3

and do you really watch all this in it original language?

I watched a few series in English in the beginning. After some time I realized the Japanese versions actually sound far more natural (and usually don't have low-rate voice actors like English dubs), that and the fact the majority of anime isn't dubbed at all.

So it's basically better to watch every anime in its original language with subs.

Except for Cromartie.

Dubbed sounds lame to me though there are some good ones, like DBZ and Cromartie but most anime sound better with Subs, also do you want to wait 6 months until a anime gets dubbed?

I have the patience

You are alone with your patience i think :D i could not stand seeing some awesome anime of the new season and not watching them

Dubbed sounds lame to me though there are some good ones, like DBZ and Cromartie but most anime sound better with Subs, also do you want to wait 6 months until a anime gets dubbed?

I have the patience

You are alone with your patience i think :D i could not stand seeing some awesome anime of the new season and not watching them

And me spoiling them ofcourse. :P

Sayonara!

Robotics:Notes is getting more and more interesting with the story. Btooom!! is getting good, I lolled when I saw that betraying son of a bitch back on the island, makes me hope she gets her revenge. Chuuni was a bit meh but

The romance will come!

Edited by Reap3r

Is it me or was there no aurora neither news of accidents in Steins;gate?

If they are universal you should expect them to even have PokeComs are similiar stuff.

Btw, this popped up in my suggestions:

hihih made you click

Gotta say best gundam series ever.

Edited by Reap3r

Heh, I just saw Medaka Abnormal on the last updated page on my anime watching site, as I figured immediately after I watched the first episode that it is a second season, I started watching the First Season and finish it. The first season was a generic school anime with a few battles which was enjoyable. S2 turned into a complete battle with a story which also has quite nice comedic references where I lolled for abit :P I really hate how her subordinates are so weak or so not cool like her though :(

Anyway off to SAO, I was like ARRGH CMON when she wasn't able to touch Log Out button though what came after was a bit enjoyable:

ZvmNl.pngif_you_know_what_i_mean_mr_bea.jpg

And then at the end, I CAN SENSE MAMA!!! And kirito goes full throttle up. I look forward to the last 3 episodes.

Edited by Reap3r

-snip-

And then at the end, I CAN SENSE MAMA!!! And kirito goes full throttle up. I look forward to the last 3 episodes.

So you don't care about episode 22 at all?

Evangelion marathon soon.TM

Its a shame there aren't any stand out releases till February(index + kizumonogatari).

EDIT: Texnolyze videos that buffer properly are really hard to find >_>

Edited by Griffon

-snip-

So you don't care about episode 22 at all?

Evangelion marathon soon.TM

Its a shame there aren't any stand out releases till February(index + kizumonogatari).

EDIT: Texnolyze videos that buffer properly are really hard to find >_>

tehe I kinda forget that is was 25 and not 24. :P

On another note: Fairy Tail is getting interesting with the battle, Kinpatsu. Kinda reminds me of gintama lol.

JoJo Bizarre Adventures are also fun to watch, "I CAN FEEL MY ENERGY OVERFLOWING! SUN YELLOW OVERDRIVE!"

Also thanks to minky I found out the ED:

that intro always gave me chill at the end of the episodes

Also I wanna see Komatsu in Toriko level up and use his Melk knife, like become a samurai or something lol.

Edited by Reap3r

Ah this episode of Magi was good with the story, I wonder why Ali Baba is listening to him though, maybe because he is beta lol? I loved how Morgiana was on the ceiling and how she took him to Alladin :P

I also started to watch Mayo Chiki and am planning to watch Space Brothers, have any of you seen that anime? The plot that is stated in the description seems a bit weak but I know I shouldn't rely on that, so if anyone can say it is good, tell me.

Haven't watched Space Brothers, but the guy's in the Facepunch Fast Anime thread are pretty positive about it.

Though I haven't seen the Moon landing live.Space Brothers probably came the closest to rebuilding that sensation, must say it was one of the most powerful moment I have ever seen.Really great series ,very inspirational.

Haven't watched Space Brothers, but the guy's in the Facepunch Fast Anime thread are pretty positive about it.

Though I haven't seen the Moon landing live.Space Brothers probably came the closest to rebuilding that sensation, must say it was one of the most powerful moment I have ever seen.Really great series ,very inspirational.

Hmm then I guess ill watch it then :P

On another note: It seems that Hunter X Hunter took a break this weekend and didn't air the episode :(, I wonder why though...Ixion DT Saga was good, with Kon telling about the rise of consoles :P and adding his name to everything, KON-VENTION! Tonari is getting good as a new rival appears and I think that nephew of haru has a chance :P. I am at episode 10 of Mayo Chiki and it appeals to me, it only wins by a few metres from generic school/harem anime though.

damn this episode of Fairy Tail was pretty sad at the end, damn those cheaters!

Lucy was gonna go all out on her, suddenly magic stealz(which is a OP skill), is it just me or is fairy tail becoming sadder by each episode?

JoJo has also

died, so no more sunlight yellow overdrive and etc, I felt a bit sad but I know this is not the dead!

Pyscho Pass is getting better and better by each episode :D, Medaka Abnormal is becoming a NTR lol. I also cannot wait for next episode of BTOOOM!!, I would say on same level as SAO for me :).

A few more hours until SAO...

sword_art_online_a01_thumb.jpg

Edit: it is out! http://say-move.org/comeplay.php?comeid=611993

Edited by Reap3r