Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

Wait is it that bug that you cant exit the spawn menu?

it happend last night, i selected assault master. another spawn screen comes.

with zombie classes. i couldnt exit the menu, spawn = no . close = no.

i had to enter retry in the console. only to see that i joined infected team.

I dont know if its common or rare.

Wait is it that bug that you cant exit the spawn menu?

it happend last night, i selected assault master. another spawn screen comes.

with zombie classes. i couldnt exit the menu, spawn = no . close = no.

i had to enter retry in the console. only to see that i joined infected team.

I dont know if its common or rare.

Happend to me yesterday too

Hey It would be nice to have something on the undead team lke the turret, AI. Also it would be nice to have most overdrive / master classes for the undead team with classes such as warghoul. Maybe even combine the two ideas to add a warghoul master who has a small turret (doesnt have to be the same model) that can be used for shooting shadow balls for blinding or shoot bullets, or who kmnows maybe even a small shield in front of him almost liek suit for the warghoul.

Think about it the turret update brought swarms of players into the game, which is to say turrets are the new "Thing" and this would provide even more players and members to the community.

just something to attract players to going on the undead team. With a bunch of players and only 2 zombies its hard to win.

Added 4 new maps to the cycle, plus I scrambled the map cycle itself. Should keep stuff a bit varied.

what maps?

see, this is why you need to print the map cycle on this topic :P

besides my connection is being throttled at the moment, so playing any online game is extremely frustrating :@

1.11 is live on the server!

Changelog

* Added correct w_models for custom model weapons thanks to The Darker One

* Added check to skip radio music you didn't have

* Fixed a few achievements that were not rewarded when they should

* Turrets no longer collide with players

* Fixed several bugs

Thank god for the no colission turrets. it sucks when you get stuck in 1 and the owner decides to go AFK for a 2 minutes.

But is true mans sniper bugged? i shot a zombie in the face at 120 metres (the map with the castle tower) shot him from the castle tower and the zombie was at the Z spawn.

Is that 120 metres?

Or is it that i dont see Headshot icons anymore = no headshots = impossible achievement?

Just some questions about that one :)

Thank god for the no colission turrets. it sucks when you get stuck in 1 and the owner decides to go AFK for a 2 minutes.

But is true mans sniper bugged? i shot a zombie in the face at 120 metres (the map with the castle tower) shot him from the castle tower and the zombie was at the Z spawn.

Is that 120 metres?

Or is it that i dont see Headshot icons anymore = no headshots = impossible achievement?

The only places you can get True Man's Sniper as far as I know, are de_port (when standing on the far-end of the hanger like building, and sniping a zombie at the undead spawn, that's where I got it), and de_artic_vendetta (when sniping a zombie at the other side of the map).

Is that 120 metres?

desperados isnt long enough to get that achievement, only the maps which clavus said about, i got mine on arctic_vendetta but on the bit which clavus has now blocked off

:o only de_port left..

Crazy mans sniper = Luckiest man sniper.

and can you change the last human musics like in ZS? and can i add my own music to the radio?

P.S i dunno whats the better shotgun. (damage wise)

the Assault normal shotgun (m3 super) or the assault master shotgun (spas 12)

I dont know if its only me. but CS_island causes my game to crash with a error and 10 seconds later i blue screen.

i heard of some other guy the map also crashes him ( no i dont have a shit computer that cant run the map)

Good news everyone: there are now soft collisions in Infected Wars (thanks to new functions Garry FINALLY gave us in the last GMod update). Now it's much easier to run past teammates while taking cover. You still have standard collisions with the other team though.

desperados isnt long enough to get that achievement, only the maps which clavus said about, i got mine on arctic_vendetta but on the bit which clavus has now blocked off

artic_vendetta is no longer in the cycle because of many exploits and general lag issues.

Cs_island is confirmed to crash everyone.

It crashes with a engine error. i asked multiple people and they all said: i crash on this map each time.

So i think there is something wrong with it.

Probably your computers being unable to handle it or something.

Cs_island is confirmed to crash everyone.

It crashes with a engine error. i asked multiple people and they all said: i crash on this map each time.

So i think there is something wrong with it.

Probably your computers being unable to handle it or something.

i dont crash on it

but i have a