Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

No. that one could be fixed by retrying.

they said that even closing Steam didnt work.

This one is worse. according to them they dont even have a spawn menu. they were stuck in spectator.

Fixed it. I somehow managed to fuck up the server cache.

Far from a major problem, just thought I would mention it.

On the Steam community page, the section where it gives the server address, it says iw.lef4green.com:27016 (Garry's Mod, Infected Wars, 32 slots)

It should be iw.left4green.com:27016 (Garry's Mod, Infected Wars, 32 slots) :P

Infected Wars 1.11 is out:

http://www.mr-green.nl/clavus/infectedwars_public_1.11.zip

Changelog:

* Added correct w_models for custom model weapons thanks to The Darker One

* Added check to skip radio music you didn't have

* Fixed a few achievements that were not rewarded when they should

* Turrets no longer collide with players

* Behemoths that go afk will be switched to another class

* Fixed several bugs

* Added soft collisions with teammates

* New tracer for swarmblaster and hornetgun

I think that's it for now.

Infected Wars 1.11 is out:

http://www.mr-green.nl/clavus/infectedwars_public_1.11.zip

Changelog:

* Added correct w_models for custom model weapons thanks to The Darker One

* Added check to skip radio music you didn't have

* Fixed a few achievements that were not rewarded when they should

* Turrets no longer collide with players

* Behemoths that go afk will be switched to another class

* Fixed several bugs

* Added soft collisions with teammates

* New tracer for swarmblaster and hornetgun

I think that's it for now.

Well just to add on not to make it more trouble for you but.....there is a problem with the one man army achievement where the undead person who kills the last human about to get the achievement will get the one man army achievement instead of the last human.

Sorry for not posting this up earlier but i just found this out and its annoying to see everyone crapping themselves while the last human is complaining.

Well right now there are 2 things that may need to be fixed

1) the map cs_island crashes 75% of the people (it crashes me and as icing on the cake it gives me a BSOD)

2) One man army gets awarded to the 2nd last human UNLESS last human kills himself.

3) Lucky Luke is tracked on a weird way. ( when you get a kill. the 5 second timer counts down, but when you kill 4 duuds and timer is up. your killcount resets and instantly after that you get 3 more kills and you dont get it. because the last 4 kills were resetted by the timer. all 4, even the ones you got 1 second before the timer ends.) <-- i hope someone understands what i mean lol.

(damm double toasts -_- )

The < Sacrifical baby > is actually spelled < Sacrificial baby > ;p

About the only error i found in your mod :D

Well done, I'll report anything else i find ;D

Whoops, i almost forgot ;p

Slacker and Dues ex is also bugged, I havent found any specific pattern, its just random who gets it. Two people should've gotten both once , but only one of them got slacker...

And as you probably already know, the One man's army, and lucky luke is also bugged :P

A little bit left to go on the achievements, but except from that, perfect mod. Havent had this much fun in a long time :D

Well some people join at 18:00 and i think you must join in the first minute to get it.

Some people wait until the "Undead have arrived" and then they join. Then they miss it. YOU MUST join the first minute!

And one man army bug is really bad, it causes people to rage when they survive 3 min and think Ahaa! ares shrike is mine omnomnom

Random new player got the achievement One Man Army!

original dude: WTF BULLLSHIT!! I SURVIVED 3 MIN SO A DAMM NEWBIE GETS ARES SHRIKE? (2nd last human gets it if the last human doesnt suicide (not shure about suicide part)

:o

And as you probably already know, the One man's army, and lucky luke is also bugged :P
And one man army bug is really bad, it causes people to rage when they survive 3 min and think Ahaa! ares shrike is mine omnomnom

YEAH clavus :P

YEAH clavus :P(to the second power) you got multiple people hounding you clavus i think its time to stop doing important things like eating sleeping and drinking, and start doing less important things like fixing IW. If you dont i will bring our kids back into the house and we will hound you so you cant sleep, Dont leave us out on the street again or i will leave you and take the kids too.

One more thing, Fix. The. Behemoth. damage.Multiplier.

Its TO high. The behemoth can 1 hit kill a assault with FULL armor and FULL health with 20+ players.

okay. all armor = fine. but 1 hit kill with armor mode on and full HP and Suit?

no wai!

Dude it only kills in 1 shot if its headshot :P

And headshot with behe is hard, so i think its worth getting a kill if you manage to pull off a headshot with meatcannon :P

One more thing, Fix. The. Behemoth. damage.Multiplier.

Its TO high. The behemoth can 1 hit kill a assault with FULL armor and FULL health with 20+ players.

okay. all armor = fine. but 1 hit kill with armor mode on and full HP and Suit?

no wai!

Dude it only kills in 1 shot if its headshot :P

And headshot with behe is hard, so i think its worth getting a kill if you manage to pull off a headshot with meatcannon :P

no, the behe's damage multiplier really does need looking at, it needs to be balanced to the amount of player

e.g.

if player = X then

behedamage = Y

or summat like that :3

Well so lets list the problems that clavus needs to fix.

1) One many army gets bugged and gives it to the second last human, resulting in all the good players not getting it and all the random nubs getting one man army.

2) I guess lucky luke not working.

3) cs_island crashes a lot of people, getting it removed or fixing the problem would be great.

4) The behemoth being able to kill someone with full armor and full health when there is 20+ people

5) I also would like to see some more maps, preferably long maps because we dont have enough of those or some maps that let the player interact with the map. When i say maps that let the player interact with the map like the map with the nuke that would slowly close the doors then launch nukes. If you want i could find some of these maps and see if you like them.

i have chat box proof of one man army being broken:

Mr BlueSky{UKT} killed jasonengel using iw_aresshrike

Mr BlueSky{UKT} killed [EG] Pvt. Chewie(BB-UC) using iw_aresshrike

Barlik [be] suicided! (2nd to last human)

nublin ERROR 401 killed Mr BlueSky{UKT} using iw_und_hornetgun (last human)

Player Barlik [be] got the achievement: One Man Army! (2nd to last human getting one man army = WTF!?)

わたしわ エリック �: that one blue got :D

nublin ERROR 401: >:D

*DEAD* Mr BlueSky{UKT}: lol

[iNFO] Report any bugs on our bugtracker at bugs.left4green.com!

nublin ERROR 401: wait, wtf

Ah Thanks clavus, Also nice new maps you added like 5, i've only seen one of them but its nice to have variety. First swamp level in IW!!!

EDIT: Here are the new maps

4: cs_churchS

7: de_menace_final

10: cs_code_name_otter_packed

13: dm_steamlab

17: dm_balcony_beta4

23: cs_gentech_final

36: dm_avalon

37: de_abbaye_premium_beta_v10

Now some of these might be old but i forget but most of these are new and so far i played on cs_code_name_otter_packed and it was awesome SWAMPY MAPPPPP!!!!

Edited by Cowchucker
Ah Thanks clavus, Also nice new maps you added like 5, i've only seen one of them but its nice to have variety. First swamp level in IW!!!

EDIT: Here are the new maps

4: cs_churchS

7: de_menace_final (NOT NEW)

10: cs_code_name_otter_packed

13: dm_steamlab (NOT NEW)

17: dm_balcony_beta4 (NOT NEW)

23: cs_gentech_final (NOT NEW)

36: dm_avalon (NOT NEW)

37: de_abbaye_premium_beta_v10

Now some of these might be old but i forget but most of these are new and so far i played on cs_code_name_otter_packed and it was awesome SWAMPY MAPPPPP!!!!

but anyway, clavus, can you set up a [info] thing saying about achievements = weapon layouts, because with the amount of new players entering the server, its getting annoying being spammed in the chat box whenever im there

oh and whenever im in the server, it usually ends up with 75% of most chat being directed at me, and the rest is general chatter or me ending arguments with a nice game of admin says, dont know why i said all of this 2nd paragraph....

dont judge meh!

D:

Edited by ERROR 401
Clavus, some of your expolit blocks dont work, ppl still pass threw. I had an idea to put trigger_hurt on them. Replace your expolite blocks and replace them to trigger_hurt please :<

There is a setting on the exploit blocker tool that allows people to automatically die when they enter the square, but that setting can really piss someone off incase they walk by the thing and instantly die.

Clavus, some of your expolit blocks dont work, ppl still pass threw. I had an idea to put trigger_hurt on them. Replace your expolite blocks and replace them to trigger_hurt please :<

There is a setting on the exploit blocker tool that allows people to automatically die when they enter the square, but that setting can really piss someone off incase they walk by the thing and instantly die.

use it as the last resort, like have 2 repel ones, then behind it, have one insta-kill one