Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

Well sorry to bump this thread up a little even though no one has been discussing in it for a little while.

But im here to argue that the one man army is still broken, i witnessed it today it went into last stand for a couple seconds the person died and some random guy who died in the beginning(misspelled.. maybe?.. i said the word so many times it looks wierd) got the achievement. you know whats funny... that was his first achievement in IW.

Also Although this is a rarely gotton weapon, the awp it does not have penetrating powers. Sure it can kill anything but the behemoth in one hit but it can only hit them one at a time. if there standing behind each other it wont penetrate. Think about it Really powerful awp that can kill anything in one hit can probably cut through steel cannot even go through two blocks of rotting meat. The awp is ZS penetrates although in IW it does not. Im not saying i want IW to be like ZS but the awp having the same function like it does in ZS would be nice.

One more thing that i cant really argue much on this topic is grenades being able to explode mines, sure it makes sense the grenade explosino will set off the mine, but its annoying for your teammates whether its purposely or accidental to throw a grenade that blows up your mines.

Some feedback would be nice on the other two ideas.

Well sorry to bump this thread up a little even though no one has been discussing in it for a little while.

But im here to argue that the one man army is still broken, i witnessed it today it went into last stand for a couple seconds the person died and some random guy who died in the beginning(misspelled.. maybe?.. i said the word so many times it looks wierd) got the achievement. you know whats funny... that was his first achievement in IW.

Also Although this is a rarely gotton weapon, the awp it does not have penetrating powers. Sure it can kill anything but the behemoth in one hit but it can only hit them one at a time. if there standing behind each other it wont penetrate. Think about it Really powerful awp that can kill anything in one hit can probably cut through steel cannot even go through two blocks of rotting meat. The awp is ZS penetrates although in IW it does not. Im not saying i want IW to be like ZS but the awp having the same function like it does in ZS would be nice.

One more thing that i cant really argue much on this topic is grenades being able to explode mines, sure it makes sense the grenade explosino will set off the mine, but its annoying for your teammates whether its purposely or accidental to throw a grenade that blows up your mines.

Some feedback would be nice on the other two ideas.

DONT FORGET LUCKY LUKE AND DUES EX

Times i should've gotten Dues: 3

Times i should've gotten LL: 4

And btw, cow i support every word you said ^^

I actually have no idea whats wrong with lucky luke and dues ex, but i suggest someone fix it...

+ yeah one man's army is really annoying too, as people who play on the IW server alot doesent have it, and they keep trying and keep trying, and they should've gotten it, but every time they survive 3 min +, some new noob gets it...

And a little sparetime project for you (Clavus ^^) (Just because i know how much you love working on IW, and how much you wish there was more stuff to do!)

Could you add some more achievements? :P

Like, kill 2222 humans, and get 10.000.000 dmg? :)

Eventually, everyone will get the 1m dmg, but 10m takes about 7-8 times as long, so it would take a/some year(s) to get it.. And not a very overpowered reward, but a little cool one ^^ Like bullshot XD gawd how much i love bullshot XD

EDIT: Dont mind the last lines, they're just an idea, but LL, dues ex, and one man's needs some fixing :(

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm demanding alot of crap, but the dm_runoff is still full of glitches, and i suggest (you dont have to listen) that you remove the map OR have an Map maker make a "roof" on the top of the map, so that you cant get up on the roofs. And avalon, there is a bug where everyone drops their weapons, and you can pick up all types of weapons... for instance, you can be behemoth with stalker knife, bones with stalker knife, bones with meat cannon, bones with crowbar of death etc.

I made a video of the bug that i put out on youtube, but it actually doesent show anything else than i've said here..

a mini-nuke? perhaps?

not dm_runoff style though :V

Even better; A gun that is like bullshot, just that it pushes humans as far as bullshot pushes props :|

Awesomeness.

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm demanding alot of crap, but the dm_runoff is still full of glitches, and i suggest (you dont have to listen) that you remove the map OR have an Map maker make a "roof" on the top of the map, so that you cant get up on the roofs. And avalon, there is a bug where everyone drops their weapons, and you can pick up all types of weapons... for instance, you can be behemoth with stalker knife, bones with stalker knife, bones with meat cannon, bones with crowbar of death etc.

That does not happen any more. Not since I fixed it a month ago.

ok everyone completly ignored what i put except sacrificial and looked over sacrificials post(it was good but i was trying to focus on something that might actually get improved or put in not ideas for achievements).

There is a couple glitches with one man army, deus ex, and lucky luke.

The Awp needs to have penetrating power

And grenades should not be able to blow up your teammate's mines....starts to get really annoying while being support.

This is all to simplify what needs to be done.

i think the headcrabs should have more health because their attacks aren't good either and they die so easily same with fast headcrabs btw any1 like the pic i made a minute ago?

Sorry for the double post but, Fatblokey you have been posting in the wrong places for a while now, not to be mean but please look before you post.

This is Infected Wars topic not Zombie Survival one.

Edited by Cowchucker
i think the headcrabs should have more health because their attacks aren't good either and they die so easily same with fast headcrabs btw any1 like the pic i made a minute ago?

Headcrabs in IW is there something im missing here? :o and stop posting pics... just make a thread in the art section

Headcrabs in IW is there something im missing here? :o and stop posting pics... just make a thread in the art section

Even today im still laughing my ass off at your signature... its amazing

BTW your right sneed

That does not happen any more. Not since I fixed it a month ago.

If it is a month since you fixed it, i am afraid it does. I saw it last week.. But it doesent necessarily happen to everyone, maybe only a few people, and maybe just a few times in a round, but it also happens to everyone through the whole round.. I was behemoth with M16, bones with bullshot & crowbar of death etc.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a issue with the warghoul, i dont know if its client or server side, but at times I can't see the red/yellow blobs to indicate humans, or is this just me?

I noticed this too, but its not you or me its not the server either.... its different maps for some reason, remember when we were testign a few maps looking for a sniper map, well i noticed as warghoul you cant see the red/yellow dots on humans.

I suggest getting Clavus on it, or just dont change to those maps.

I have a issue with the warghoul, i dont know if its client or server side, but at times I can't see the red/yellow blobs to indicate humans, or is this just me?

I noticed this too, but its not you or me its not the server either.... its different maps for some reason, remember when we were testign a few maps looking for a sniper map, well i noticed as warghoul you cant see the red/yellow dots on humans.

I suggest getting Clavus on it, or just dont change to those maps.

It doesent work on cs_island either... I think there is a few more maps it doesent work on...

Talking of bugs on maps, the "drop all weapons when you spawn" bug is still very active. Happens on avalon and desperados now... Very rarely on desperados though, but it was 1 round where it happened all the time..

• 1 month later...

I have a few ideas:

1)Warghoul Overdrive:

Weapon: "Acid Spitter"

Replaces Infection ball and Shade ball.

Damage: 13-20

Special: Marks the humans (as an infection ball)

Attack Range: small - medium

2) Stalker Overdrive:

Weapon: "Stabber" Knife

Damage: usual hit - 5-7 dmg, backstab hit - 45-65.

Special: No screaming, and small health regeneration when stand still (maybe???)

3) Some achievement ideas:

whoisyoursupplie.jpg - "Who is your supplie?" - Heal a teammate, who has 1 hp and no suit power.

akimboassassin.jpg - "Akimbo Assassin" (or "Pistol Ownage") - Survive a round using only a pistols.

blindthesniper.jpg - "Blind the Sniper" - as a Warghoul, blind the zoomed-in human.

bombsaway.jpg - "Bombs Away!" - Plant the 500 Prox mines in total.

detectedanddestroyed.jpg - "Detected and destroyed" - As a Warghoul, mark and kill the last human.

experistab.jpg - "ExperiStab" - As a Stalker, kill the Experimental by the single backstab.

thatsagrenade.jpg - "That's a grenade" - Kill 3 undeads by the single grenade.

triplestabbed.jpg - "Triple Stabbed" - As a Stalker, get 3 kills in one life.

That's all, right now :lol:

I got many achievements... lol once i remember i killed as bones Sac, some 3 noobs and hundy. Looked pretty lol.

ok everyone completly ignored what i put except sacrificial and looked over sacrificials post(it was good but i was trying to focus on something that might actually get improved or put in not ideas for achievements).

There is a couple glitches with one man army, deus ex, and lucky luke.

The Awp needs to have penetrating power

And grenades should not be able to blow up your teammate's mines....starts to get really annoying while being support.

This is all to simplify what needs to be done.

Sorry for the double post but, Fatblokey you have been posting in the wrong places for a while now, not to be mean but please look before you post.

This is Infected Wars topic not Zombie Survival one.

And yes, the deus it IS glitched with lucky luke. If you kill 6 zombies at time, you dont get lucky luke and sometimes the deus doesnt work. It just passes, what is annoying.

Edited by Mr.Darkness