Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

Clavus, some of your expolit blocks dont work, ppl still pass threw. I had an idea to put trigger_hurt on them. Replace your expolite blocks and replace them to trigger_hurt please :<

There is a setting on the exploit blocker tool that allows people to automatically die when they enter the square, but that setting can really piss someone off incase they walk by the thing and instantly die.

use it as the last resort, like have 2 repel ones, then behind it, have one insta-kill one

Rather have you placing a few good repels and only use death for really nasty spots.

Ah Thanks clavus, Also nice new maps you added like 5, i've only seen one of them but its nice to have variety. First swamp level in IW!!!

EDIT: Here are the new maps

4: cs_churchS

7: de_menace_final

10: cs_code_name_otter_packed

13: dm_steamlab

17: dm_balcony_beta4

23: cs_gentech_final

36: dm_avalon

37: de_abbaye_premium_beta_v10

Now some of these might be old but i forget but most of these are new and so far i played on cs_code_name_otter_packed and it was awesome SWAMPY MAPPPPP!!!!

Only 4, 10, and 37 were added recently. Rest is old.

Clavus, some of your expolit blocks dont work, ppl still pass threw. I had an idea to put trigger_hurt on them. Replace your expolite blocks and replace them to trigger_hurt please :<

There is a setting on the exploit blocker tool that allows people to automatically die when they enter the square, but that setting can really piss someone off incase they walk by the thing and instantly die.

use it as the last resort, like have 2 repel ones, then behind it, have one insta-kill one

Rather have you placing a few good repels and only use death for really nasty spots.

for the worst possible exploit places?

e.g. the lights on dm_striker?

Uh, if you mean those small wall lights on the wall, no, that's not an exploit. It's ONLY an exploit if they can find easy cover out of reach from the zombies. Doesn't count if they're in clear sight.

4: cs_churchS

10: cs_code_name_otter_packed

37: de_abbaye_premium_beta_v10

Ruin my childhood once again clavus first in the motel now this! :lol:

Ok well number 4 everyone hated and i have to admit its a behemoth kill box, the behemoth will rape you and your team no matter where they go.

Number 10 i loved because it was strange and out of the ordinary

Number 37 Holy shit i spent three rounds and still was not done exploring the map, that map is fucking huge and detailed....its a keeper! B)

One more thing, Fix. The. Behemoth. damage.Multiplier.

Its TO high. The behemoth can 1 hit kill a assault with FULL armor and FULL health with 20+ players.

okay. all armor = fine. but 1 hit kill with armor mode on and full HP and Suit?

no wai!

Dude it only kills in 1 shot if its headshot :P

And headshot with behe is hard, so i think its worth getting a kill if you manage to pull off a headshot with meatcannon :P

no, the behe's damage multiplier really does need looking at, it needs to be balanced to the amount of player

e.g.

if player = X then

behedamage = Y

or summat like that :3

Wtf? XD

Dude that

"If player = X then

Behedamage = Y"

Makes no sense at all :P

Uh, if you mean those small wall lights on the wall, no, that's not an exploit. It's ONLY an exploit if they can find easy cover out of reach from the zombies. Doesn't count if they're in clear sight.

that trigger_push works only on 1 side. And you've made it work up somewhere, people can pass like this to unblocked places pretty easy... Can you make the expolit trigger taller?

de_abbaye_premium_beta_v10?

I need some admins to go exploit busting on that map, i found 2 already. (didnt use them tho :o )

The map is designed for CSS not for a gamemode where humans can fly tru the air.

and remove cs_island , everyone says it crashes their game (mine too)

thats because your pc sucks :P

mine works fine on it

Well i asked other people, and they said it also causes them to crash.

The moment i see that cs_island is chosen , multiple people scream: NO THAT MAP MAKES ME CRASH and they leave (me included)

Are you using Vista or XP?

and btw. If you get hit by behemoth, you can regen 5 armor and choose armor again and the 5 armor absorbs all damage (happened at 10 players. dont know if it works with 20)

Well i asked other people, and they said it also causes them to crash.

The moment i see that cs_island is chosen , multiple people scream: NO THAT MAP MAKES ME CRASH and they leave (me included)

Are you using Vista or XP?

and btw. If you get hit by behemoth, you can regen 5 armor and choose armor again and the 5 armor absorbs all damage (happened at 10 players. dont know if it works with 20)

Does it crash because of some kind of DX8Buffer error?

Dunno, my vista is the best of all vistas then... Mine doesnt have engine errors...

Oh and quote for others... dx8 is model. It seems your computer cant find out whats that model so he just asks you to fuck off.

Ugh... For him it will be like the same as for us to taste cetchup with chocolate or make a robot stick that will have nuke guns...

:V

Dunno, my vista is the best of all vistas then... Mine doesnt have engine errors...

Oh and quote for others... dx8 is model. It seems your computer cant find out whats that model. Sry a littie bit messy, try to understand

actually, i understood it, it seems your grammar is getting better darkness, a few errors, but better on the whole