Deluvas

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Upcoming Patch 3.05

- Finally fixed those clientside errors (from cl_beats, scoreboard, cl_targetid) that appear at the beginning of the round.

- Fixed Wraith's shadow showing when you are pointing the flashlight at them while using High Shadow Settings.

- Increased the damage needed for zombies to get a brain (from 100 to 150)

- Implemented Human Redeem Spawn Protection! You receive 95% less damage when you are protected! Duration influenced by number of zombies.

- Fixed the "You have picked up a weapon" notice not showing correctly!

Upcoming Patch 3.05

- Finally fixed those clientside errors (from cl_beats, scoreboard, cl_targetid) that appear at the beginning of the round.

- Fixed Wraith's shadow showing when you are pointing the flashlight at them while using High Shadow Settings.

- Implemented Human Redeem Spawn Protection! You receive 95% less damage when you are protected! Duration influenced by number of zombies.

Fuck yeah! i hate redeeming and suddenly getting instantpropkilled by a zombie. :V

Upcoming Patch 3.05

OMG! That last bit is good, 'cause that was annoying me. I would pick something up and then it would say I picked it up, then a few seconds later it would spam that message.

Upcoming Patch 3.05

Fuck yeah! i hate redeeming and suddenly getting instantpropkilled by a zombie. :V

yaya good news comrade !

Upcoming Patch 3.06

- New vgui for the spawn redeem protection!

- Increased redeem protection minimum time from 3 to 5! Also, you are now fully protected when this mechanism is active! (100% damage reduction!)

- Fixed a bug where you couldn't pass above 200 health vials for the medic achievment (level 1->2)

- Ywa: The following commands have been removed from Admin Group: !ammo+,!hp+. The following commands can't be used on self: !redeem (fixed from Panel) and !swep.

- Fixed small issue where the player would see that his class is "Medic" at the beginning of the round. [clientside]

- Fixed Lady Luck upgrade. Added a new "Roll The Dice" option. Triggers faster for people with lady luck. Description: You regenerate full health for 1 minut e. (Regeneration rate at: 1 health per 0.5 seconds)

- Assisting now gives you greencoins!

- Restricted redeeming when there is only a human or none. In other words, you won't be able to redeem because of the "frag/brains" you get from inflicting damage on the last human. This does not affect admin commands.

- Added simple unstuck script! (It's experimental, so sometimes it fails, but you can try again ;) )

- Nailing: The maximum nails for each prop is 1. Nailed props (to the world) will now be frozen until the nail breaks.

- Added mapping support for WeaponSpawnPoints -> "zs_weapondrop"!

- New effect for healthbar.

- Added new maps: zs_raunchyhouse_final,zs_villagehouse_final and zs_deadhouse (Ported by Ywa)

- Modified the headcrab mass so it doesn't push couches like it's SUPERMAN!

- Wraiths now gib instead of doing that buggy ragdoll animation!

- Added Half life 2 shotgun to the M1014 comeback slot.

- Fixed Chem Redeeming Bug.

- Tweaked Chem Zombie. It now does low damage if the player suicided and high damage if the player was killed by a human!

- Winners will now receive 10 greencoins!

- Blessed Fists and Gordon Freeman upgrade won't stack with the Berserker damage bonus anymore!

- Lowered Crowbar damage for Gordon Freeman upgrade from 83 to 48.

- Fixed an issue where the bars at the beginning menu (class menu) would go beyond their maximum value.

[clientside]

- Hopefully fixed the bug where the zombie class selection menu buttons would be inactive instead of active. (red instead of green)

- The crosshair will now turn red when facing an enemy.

Good news! :christmas:

By the way, the "buggy" ragdoll for Wraith could be fixed without doing gib mode.On garrysmod.org there is a file called "stalker fix" it debugs the ragdoll so there aren't any distorsions (I'm playing with that fix,no problems here,so I think you could just put the fix file in the download list when you connect, but now it doesn't matters).

If you want I can find moar ideas for item shop :V (GC-man: You win 5GC by killing a human,4GC by killing a zombie,7000GC :christmas: )

The new health bar effect makes it really hard to judge the amount of hp you have when clawed by a zombie.

when it hits 35 it becomes fatal if i get hit another time (orange/red bar) but now it slowly goes from green to red wich creates LOLWUT moments when a zombie kills you when you ar SHURE you had green HP bar before he hit you.

Make a option to enable or disable it :V

Winners will now receive 10 greencoins! Good.

Lowered Crowbar damage for Gordon Freeman upgrade from 83 to 48. makes gordon freeman upgrade worth 5000 gc. now just find a crowbar and you ARE gordon freeman.

(freeman was awesome, now its meh. berserker + crowbar = same effect. now i would rather buy it for the Crowbar when you spawn as berserker.)

Assisting now gives you greencoins! yay :lol:

Edited by Hundred2
Remove the chance of commando's getting rifles, its ridiculously overpowering. 4 people with rifles. On the most un-survivable maps, they last without any zombie kills for atleast 15 minutes sometimes, way way way way too strong,

Yer also the berserker is wayyy too powerful! when you are gordan freeman and the beserker its

its stupid.. and some ppl know a glitch to it which is you spam the E key and you hardly die O_O

read mr draco. read. Berserker no longer get damage boosts from Gordon Freeman OR Blessed fists.

Also, berserkers are easy cake. propkill ftw. also if you damage them and they do damage with plank, they get health back and if you keep damaging him. you get a brain :V

Edited by Hundred2
Make a option to enable or disable it

Maybe make an option/button to win the game or to lose it instantly, right?

-- I understand what you mean, the bar is moving slow as zombie. It isn't running on a % of the health, but on health itself. That isn't a big problem to fix..

Yer also the berserker is wayyy too powerful! when you are gordan freeman and the beserker its

Sorry, but have you even read the patch notes :< ? ( .. i'm serious now )

Edited by Deluvas

Yeah. what i mean is: it runs very slow when hit when im berserker ( It needs to show fast so i can see if im at orange health to determine if i should keep meleeing or run away and sneak on a zombie and whack him to get some HP's back.)

Thats what I mean :V

Oh and sorry about the "make a option now" thing.

I forgot to ask nicely ;)