[ZS] Game Update

Deluvas

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday i finally got level 2 engineer and the turrent and i need to say its fuckin cool !

But the achievments to levelup are so unbalanced i got 15/30k turrent damage on first map with turrent and only 4/600 undead killed by tripmines.

Edited by Holy

Even if Berserker is kinda Overplayed is cause all they want is health back. Those who can't survive without "Health gaining"

I am berserker, cause it fits me. Guns are pretty much like nono to me. Sometimes I go commando, sometimes Medic, but never engineer (Never getting the aegis barricade kit and proxy mines -_-)

Hi!

I started to play zs after a month break, and I noticed, that it become harder to kill zombies with guns. For example before the update I could easily kill a zombie with magnum without reloading. Now 2-3 clips needed. I made some test shooting, and I realised the guns accuracy became horrible. Here is a screenshot; I fired 30 ak bullets in 'semi-automatic' mode (~1click/0,5sec). Seriously, wtf? Is it balanced this way? I always aim at the head, so in this case like 3(?) would hit the head. I imagine the result is way worse when burstfiring. I made the same test in counter strike and all the bullet holes were in the middle of the crosshair. Will it stay this way, because it's not very statisfying for me that the rng(or the dice? :)) chooses if I get a hit or not. It's a bit pointless to aim carefully, if 80% of the bullets are not even going to be near the target.

In short, the gun's accuracy is awkward. :blink:

Ps.: I like the new update btw.

post-661-1254745187_thumb.jpg

Fits the survival feeling. your not supposed to be good with guns... your a regular citizen that survived a zombie outbreak :awesome:

Well you are not a normal citizen i dont think there are berserkers that get hp from punching guys with their rusty crowbar in real life :rolleyes:

And one question my turrent is sometimes a bit bugged it shoot at any random point on the map all the time and wont attack zombies the only way to fix it for me is to hit my turrent with fists is that normal ? :awesome:

Edited by Holy
Fits the survival feeling. your not supposed to be good with guns... your a regular citizen that survived a zombie outbreak :awesome:

I expect from a Commando to place the bullets where I point the gun :). Maybe it could be a commando class speciality, that it's more accurate with guns than the other guys. Hmm..? :)

yeah its odd. the bullets dont stay "in" the crosshair sometimes. Even when crouched + ironsights the bullets dont stay in the crosshair.

Btw. nice AK skin. wich one is it? i want it >:o

I noticed that too when burstfiring. Maybe it has to do something with the added recoil effect. But it's still weird.

What I dislike is that how single shots go all over the place. I think the model is flawed. In most shooters(cs, cod) the first 1-2-3 bullets are accurate when burstfiring and the rest start spreading because of the recoil. And single shots are pretty much accurate. The current zs model is like this: 'select a random point in a large circle around the crosshair and pray there is a zombiehead there" :P

Btw the Ak skin is the deafult one :P

Please make the beserker a bit less powerful XD

Its impossible to kill them unless you have tons of zombs lol ><

Like the time in the bathroom there were like 20+ zombs trying to kill a berserker and it took about 25 of us to kill him. lol

Gordan freeman berserker is amazing but way too powerful only a prop can own them..

Also.. You guys should all try to kill zombs with melee as medic like me :D

People whining that it shitty and the old ZS was so great and blablabal, screw those.

Stuff changes, and I like this new update.

Hey, btw about "NERF BERSERKER" True. I get 16 health back with each hit witha plank.

But they die pretty fast if it's gangbang, Espically when you get stuck "on the roof" And they can hit you like a pinjata, which is pretty embarrsing for some classes :D.

Berserker ain't so "good" at guns, but good at melee.

Mostly guns are useless to them, but commando, etc needs them.

So mostly like berserker's gun is the melee weapon. A small nerf wouldn't hurt tho. Not too big, alright? Like...Lessen the health amount getting, they still can die if it's a Chem, poison zombie-, headcrab rape.

Medic is weak, slow like hell with 50 health even. Screw it. You have to run after people in order to heal them. They have to stand still, they never do! Then you get killed. Pretty much like one of "most useless" classes there.

Oh yeah, lag can kill berserkers really fast. Otherwise, I am really happy with this new ZS. I liked it more, due no one person having over 20 kills and other 0 kills due killstealing in that tiem.

Sorry for the walltext. o_O