[ZS] Game Update

Deluvas

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deluvas, I've been talking to almost all the regulars on the server, and most of us think you should completely remove the crows from ZS. They are pure gameplay killers. Even though you removed the damage they caused, crows render the maps and all attemps of barricades in them useless, as they can just come inside from windows or holes in roofs that would otherwise be inaccessible and spawn behind you or in a room right next to you, raping everyone inside and leaving everyone in a state of "OMFG <_< ". Don't get me wrong, Deluvas, we've been loving the updates and new content you've been introducing to ZS, and with the new class stuff you created a winning formula! People weren't sure about it first, but they came around and now everyone likes the class and weapons system, but this crow spawn thing surely won't work, as it is killing the game for everyone.

Anyways, first post :D

Yea but in a way with the crows it kind of makes the player more aware of his or her surroundings , so more people are looking around constantly so zombies can't spawn somewhere behind them. Yea I can related to you not liking it 'cause it is kind of annoying. An example: Five people in a room there is only one entrance and it is 'caded, zombies can't get in but crows can, this is quite a big room and if all five people are by the 'cade looking in one direction the zombies can easily fly in as crow and just spawn behind them and ass rape 'em but if the players are more organised and spread out so they cover all the area of the room instead of just three square metres of it, that way everyone has a job to do so the humans succeed (hopefully). Unlike if you have one or two guys watching the 'cade and the other three are just there staring, 'cause thy're afk and thinking they won't die but with the crows you can't go afk and survive because they'll easily fly past and ass rape you as fastie.

One thing you should change (as everyone else has said) is the hitbox of the crows, that is if you decide to keep 'em.

Seriously. You can't even get ready for the invasion of zombies, cause boom, one shitty -beeeep- crow gets in and rapes 20 humans at once.

Also, infected crow what can transform into a zombie. Really retarded. No offence tho, but...it changed the gameplay to the worst - Dusty.

I say crows shouldn't be available from the start of the match only once the fastie is unlocked, that was it's a bit more fair.

Partically, some classes become useless. For example, engineer. Their mines are possible to swipe away and cades are not protecting, turret gets fastly raped.

Mostly, none of classes are useful anymore expect Commando.

Medic can't heal in peace their patients cause of a zombie spawn behind them.

I don't like to moan too much, but I personally think the crows should be removed, they're irritating for both humans and zombies. (I'm not the only one who thinks this)

Not to mention the fact that, it's that easy to get out of maps with them, its not even funny.

There isn't actually any point to get out of the map as zombie, I mean virtually non whatsoever and if a human gets out then a crow can fly out and kill 'em as zombie.

The mines are kinda fail 'cause whenever I plant one and a zombie runs over it only works about 45% of the time, it could just be me or it's meant to happen like that but it's pretty annoying.

The mines are kinda fail 'cause whenever I plant one and a zombie runs over it only works about 45% of the time, it could just be me or it's meant to happen like that but it's pretty annoying.

That happens on IW as well, though you of all people would be used to them not imploding when a zombie walks straight over it and the bomb just sits there

That happens on IW as well, though you of all people would be used to them not imploding when a zombie walks straight over it and the bomb just sits there

True dat but it explodes about 97% of the time instead of 45%

I think the mines in general are a bit stupid (and the turret too, but I've discussed that with Deluvas, they'll be changed). There's more and more things coming to ZS that don't belong in a zombie apocalypse.

Crow system is pretty cool but it needs two fundamental changes:

* People need to be able to shoot crows

* Crows can turn into zombies when humans are close, even if they can't be seen.

So, you remove the mines and turret too, eh? Oh the Engineer users will be pretty sad...

Now I have to go get another class.

Also, comeback doesn't sound "Comeback";ish anymore. Re-name it to "Re-Life". Or "Re-Born". Comeback mostly gives the "Revenge" Idea, which suited, lots of zombies, one human who "Revenges" The hell. Now it's just...

Edit; It's mostly useful for 1-2-3 first redeemers, otherwise, people get crappy weapons.

For me example, there were 15 humans and 7 zombies, I got an TMP.

Edited by Lemon!