[ZS] Game Update

Deluvas

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, that's gay. Remove the !stuck command from Zombies. They hardly use it anyway. They can suicide 10000 times without any problems anyway.

Edit; also humen use it in order to get somewhere. They are under roof, they go over the roof. Also, I was stuck and it said I wasn't. It isn't stuck if you are half covered in the map?

Edited by Lemon!

BAN HOLEH, GLITCHUR! ABRSOOOOOOOSE! Just kidding. Exactly, how much do I have to kill in what amount in order to get a good weapon :/?

I redeem only with AK47, I still would like the shotguns back...Also, the "the more zombies, better weapon" Doesn't fit. You should put "Max weapon -this and that-"

behind it.

Also, I'd like something on Spawn protection. Put it so while you are spawnprotected, you can walk through zombies. Redeeming with AK47 doesnt save you from 20 zombies before the time wears off. Espically in small house maps.

Edited by Lemon!
BAN HOLEH, GLITCHUR! ABRSOOOOOOOSE! Just kidding. Exactly, how much do I have to kill in what amount in order to get a good weapon :/?

I redeem only with AK47, I still would like the shotguns back...Also, the "the more zombies, better weapon" Doesn't fit. You should put "Max weapon -this and that-"

behind it.

Also, I'd like something on Spawn protection. Put it so while you are spawnprotected, you can walk through zombies. Redeeming with AK47 doesnt save you from 20 zombies before the time wears off. Espically in small house maps.

could be a problem if the time ends and you are inside zombies

@Deluvas what do you thing how long you need till the new turret

Edited by Holy

Well true, getting stuck in a zombie...Well, it ain't so bad. Cause mostly they don't kno that you are stuck on em, just kill it and run away, but mostly you WONT get stuck. Think, 10 seconds, you should get to safe enough with ghosty mode. Amiright? Well, it prevents also from spawning into props where you cant get out when !stuck command says "YOU AINT STUCK LOL PWONED!", nice remind... Oh yes, also, it's better than getting stuck on the roof when trying to run away from hordes of zombies.

The weapon reward system is a bit buggy.

sometimes i hit 6/15/25/40 and no pistol/smg/rifle/shotgun.

i think it happed once that it dropped infront of me and someone else got it (not shure tho, someone got a rifle from nowhere and he had 10 kills)

And i found a SMG, got 6 kills. and the game DROPS my smg and keeps the pistol. wut?

The smg fell down the top of uglyfort to the bottom into the sand, so yeah. lost my smg and got raped because i had a shitty glock.

not good D: !!!

The weapon reward system is a bit buggy.

sometimes i hit 6/15/25/40 and no pistol/smg/rifle/shotgun.

i think it happed once that it dropped infront of me and someone else got it (not shure tho, someone got a rifle from nowhere and he had 10 kills)

And i found a SMG, got 6 kills. and the game DROPS my smg and keeps the pistol. wut?

The smg fell down the top of uglyfort to the bottom into the sand, so yeah. lost my smg and got raped because i had a shitty glock.

not good D: !!!

Sorry for that, i forgot to make the game search if you have better weapons that the one you are receiving..

Nah no prob.

It happend 3 times that my gun was lost in a "zombie hot zone" and i couldnt get it back

Usually i could get it back. :)

And the "sometimes you dont get a gun at X kills" prob, is that caused by the "forgot to make the game search if you have better weapons that the one you are receiving" ?

Good job on keeping zs updated tho :V

Yes indeed. From killing it is easier. I find it retarded how people do not share their guns when that one person has AK47, Steyr and M14. Then he just dies.

Bam, there would be 3 survivors with rifle, but nooo. People are fucking "I GOT A GUN I DUN SHARE IT HAH NUBS!" and die and go like "WTF NOOB KILL ME /Ragequit"

actually when you have 3 rifles you think you are safe because: yeah lol i can switch to otherz when i need to reload.

BUT when you have 2 extra survivors you can survive longer because 1 m4 + 1 AK + 1 steyr can hold more zombies back then 1 guy with 3 rifles and 2 other guys with pistols.

So always spread teh love and give other people your spare weapons!

I am happy when i get a USP instead of a plank. :V

I got this extremely weird idea for a upgrade.

Anyway, when you RTD as human and you win. you have a VERY small chance to get the HAAX swep you can fire one time. instantkills on hit.

Extremely weird but it would make RTDing better for humans.

And it wouldnt be OP because 1. when you fire the monitor you are immobile for a second when you scream HAAAAAAX. and 2. you only got one.

:awesome: or NOT :awesome:

And i got a idea for a upgrade for commando. when he kills a zombie with a headshot he should get maybe 5 or 3 hp back.

Edited by Hundred2
I got this extremely weird idea for a upgrade.

Anyway, when you RTD as human and you win. you have a VERY small chance to get the HAAX swep you can fire one time. instantkills on hit.

Extremely weird but it would make RTDing better for humans.

And it wouldnt be OP because 1. when you fire the monitor you are immobile for a second when you scream HAAAAAAX. and 2. you only got one.

:awesome: or NOT :awesome:

And i got a idea for a upgrade for commando. when he kills a zombie with a headshot he should get maybe 5 or 3 hp back.

That commando part is a no. I mean seriously, they could do shitload amount of headshots only with rifles already. Like, 10 zombies, and some random shooting, you get about 20-30 hp back.

Stop making medics job more useless.

Lemon. i said headshot KILL, not just normal headshots.

and if you get better weapons maybe less HP healed?

And i agree about the RTD for humans, only thing you can get from it is health.

Maybe a weapon or something.

Or next X bullets instantgib , i dunno what. but something that makes RTDing more worth for humans.

Lemon. i said headshot KILL, not just normal headshots.

and if you get better weapons maybe less HP healed?

And i agree about the RTD for humans, only thing you can get from it is health.

Maybe a weapon or something.

Or next X bullets instantgib , i dunno what. but something that makes RTDing more worth for humans.

I ment it! Oh whatever. Yes, Humen hardly rtd cause of nothing gawd. Instakill for next 10-20 seconds?