Mr. Green Gaming

Best game of all time?

The Lazy Peon

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no idea -.- No wolfenstein, no first person shooter games.

No DOOM

No Halflife

No gmod

No CoD

No Halo

No L4D

Nothing...

You have no idea, trying to argue against people's opinions by forcing your own.

Wikipedia : Wolfenstein 3D is a video game that is generally regarded as having popularized the first person shooter genre on the PC.

Its like without Halflife, Gmod would never excited :P (If you want to be a smartass XD)

and btw... FPS gemes would excited : D

Edited by Notte

Best game ever = Metal Gear Solid 4.

It has won countless prices, so don't argue. + it has the best story evar.

EEVAAAAARRRRRR!! *looks into infinity*

I seriously cry whenever I hear that song :']

I bet Mass Effect 2 beats that story with a mile.

Not sure about that, MGS has a real solid (:V) storyline. It's pretty dramatic and emotional. Besides that it's also really fucked up, because it was thought up by a Japanese guy.

You have no idea -.- No wolfenstein, no first person shooter games.

No DOOM

No Halflife

No gmod

No CoD

No Halo

No L4D

Nothing...

Someone would've made an fPS eventually. Can't say they never would've happened. Thansk to the butterfly effect if another FPS came first then we may know a whole different series of games!

Best game ever = Metal Gear Solid 4.

It has won countless prices, so don't argue. + it has the best story evar.

EEVAAAAARRRRRR!! *looks into infinity*

I seriously cry whenever I hear that song :']

I bet Mass Effect 2 beats that story with a mile.

Not sure about that, MGS has a real solid (:V) storyline. It's pretty dramatic and emotional. Besides that it's also really fucked up, because it was thought up by a Japanese guy.

Yeah it is kind of fucked up, if you're thinking of it the 'war' way.. If you're not getting the stories, the cutscenes, it just looks like some fucking gigantic machine launching nukes, but when you watch the cutscenes, play the game as it's supposed to be played, its so beautiful and awesome! >.<

Fucking love it, 10/10 :)

edit: I forgot to say, everyone complains about the 4th being so short, and mostly cutscenes, I think its perfect. It is a perfect ending to the series, and you get some playing between the cutscenes... + it brings back alot of memories from the first games XD

Edited by Sacrifical

Lol.

Never liked the MGS series.

I remember the final cutscene of the first one. Me and my friend watched it for around ten mins, walked into the front room, watched some simpsons and had a snack.... only to come back to find that Snake had died three times and was still as manly as ever.

Mass Effect is awesome atm for me. If you havnt bought it, DO SO!

I never even played Metal Gear Solid. The fact that the (recent) MGS games are console-only is a reason.

I used to be addicted on AoE2 too, but HL still rules for me. HL2 is great too, though it was more because of the graphics and various locations, it was less scary than HL1, though I didn't really mind that. :V

Haven't played Mass Effect yet either. If it had had MP, I'd bought it on Steam with the Holiday Sales.