Mr. Green Gaming

Best game of all time?

The Lazy Peon

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it really comes down to what you have played. My favorites of all time are Medal Of Honor Allied Assault, and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, and if I had to pick the best out of those two I would pick MOHAA. :)

Finished San Andreas 5 times , i know the hole map and every single street from ls sf lv as my own pocket

Super Mario 64.

It got me into gaming, it taught me my first words in english, music is awesome, replayability is epic, and shit it was exiting when I was kid.

I will never forget this tune. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ulMNR79P04

Other good choise would be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarine of Time.

Even when I never really beat it myself (watched my brother do it, then copied his saves so I could enjoy the new equipment), I enjoyed every drop of juice out of it.

I can't really explain it without telling everything I did in the game, it was just amazing.

..However, the best game of all time isn't here yet. Atleast, we can hope so.

Super Mario 64.

It got me into gaming, it taught me my first words in english, music is awesome, replayability is epic, and shit it was exiting when I was kid.

I will never forget this tune. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ulMNR79P04

Other good choise would be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarine of Time.

Even when I never really beat it myself (watched my brother do it, then copied his saves so I could enjoy the new equipment), I enjoyed every drop of juice out of it.

I can't really explain it without telling everything I did in the game, it was just amazing.

..However, the best game of all time isn't here yet. Atleast, we can hope so.

Indeed, The ocarina of time was epic.

Best games ever made:

1: Paper Mario 64 (and, after that, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for GameCube)

2: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

3: Super Mario 64

The next may not be the best games, just my favorites (after the top 3 of course):

4: Team Fortress 2

5: Super Smash Bros. Melee

6: Grand Theft Auto IV

7: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

8: Star Fox 64/The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time/Mario Kart 64/Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

9: Fallout 3

10: Half-Life 2

I guess I'll make a list aswell :)

1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

2. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots

3. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of liberty

4. Metal Gear Solid (1?)

5. Pokémon Silver

6. Armed Assault II

7. Battlefield 2

8. Counter Strike: Source (not a big 1.6 fan)

9. Battlefield bad company 2

10. Call of duty: Modern warfare 2 (Yeah, its a faggy game, but I like it ;P)

11. Crysis

12. Half life 2

13. F.E.A.R (not yet played F.E.A.R 2)

Only writing up games I own/have owned

I'll add more when I can remember it :P

This is not a good-to-bad list, this is just the top list, the ones I like the best. The bottom ones are still really nice

Edited by Sacrifical

Crysis was the gay game. Same with Modern warfare 2, campgayfestgaywarewithreallyshortsingleplayerandgayspec-opsstupidgayoverratedgaywaregame.

Crysis is the kind of game you play 1 time... I actually liked the singleplayer, even though the engine totally sucks ass...

And Modern warfare 2 is good if you know how to play. You don't need to camp, and it's not that hard to take out the campers if you know a few tricks.

Crysis have an excellent replay value it's an awesome fps but i dont like the alien part.

This game offer a lot of different approach and tactic to use.

Mw2 is just like an advanced railshooter with a lot of scripts, and a stupid ia... I liked the 4 a lot but i dont like linear fps scripted to death. (ok half life 1 and medal of honor were scripted and linear game but we are in 2010 and i dont want to play the same shit again and again, this i why i like games like like stalker)

Edited by Ni pah

Crysis was the gay game. Same with Modern warfare 2, campgayfestgaywarewithreallyshortsingleplayerandgayspec-opsstupidgayoverratedgaywaregame.

Crysis have a good singleplayer. But Crysis war suck bad ass. And MW 2 is very good game XD almost every map is made so you can backstab the snipers XD

Why is everything in the past better?

Everything is so generic and ripped-off. I rarely see something new.

It's just that some games leave a deeper impression in you when you're younger. Super Mario Galaxy is the Super Mario 64 for today's kids, so to say.

Also, games of today don't have as much replay value.