Mr. Green Gaming

Show us your Gaming Setup!!!

The screen isnt that spectacular, you hardly notice the resolution. And jailbreaking is a whole argument in itself :P

Yes, the screen is spectacular. You'll notice a difference once you put it next to any other smartphone. The difference is instant. It's like going from a 1080p TV down to a crappy old CRT TV sort of thing. Jailbreaking is awesome. Anyone who doesn't jailbreak is seriously missing out on some awesome stuff.

The screen isnt that spectacular, you hardly notice the resolution. And jailbreaking is a whole argument in itself :P

Yes, the screen is spectacular. You'll notice a difference once you put it next to any other smartphone. The difference is instant. It's like going from a 1080p TV down to a crappy old CRT TV sort of thing. Jailbreaking is awesome. Anyone who doesn't jailbreak is seriously missing out on some awesome stuff.

By "And jailbreaking is a whole argument in itself" I think he meant that you have to HACK the device to get it to work.

By "And jailbreaking is a whole argument in itself" I think he meant that you have to HACK the device to get it to work.

I'd (and 90% of iPhone 4 owners) would be happy with just running the stock OS, but jailbreaking adds so much more to what's already a great device.

Oh well. Lets take this elsewhere?

Stop the goddamn PC vs Mac discussion. If you are morally offended by someone who owns an Apple product, keep it to yourself. ERROR thinks his HTC HD2 is the shit, Besweet thinks his iPhone 4 is awesome, but all in all they're both just good phones with their own pros and cons.

People are entitled to their own opinions and taste, so let them be. Or atleast discuss it in the proper topics/rage at eachother in IRC.

iPhone4 with its failing connection if you hold it like every normal person does lulz

New setup

BILD0891.JPG

Where the clock is, I got a 3rd monitor now (the old 15" from previous photo's in previous page)

edit: don't mind the mess under the desk ^_^

edit²: oh and where the bed is is my clothescloset now(bed just put more back), and the carpet you see is laying straight now. :)

Edited by BouweV

BouweV. How the fuck do you survive with a desk like that? Id kill myself if mine got that cluttered.

It's not really tiny,. but the ammount of gaminggear and mess and monitors makes me hate it, and I hate it since I have it. (since 2005 that is)

Wanted to buy a new one, but we're gonna move now and my younger brother is getting this and I get his(2meter wide)

Then I will have space, finally :D

oh and I do can stretch my legs under the desk :)

Edited by BouweV

iPhone4 with its failing connection if you hold it like every normal person does lulz

Where the clock is, I got a 3rd monitor now (the old 15" from previous photo's in previous page)

edit: don't mind the mess under the desk ^_^

edit²: oh and where the bed is is my clothescloset now(bed just put more back), and the carpet you see is laying straight now. :)

Oh my goodness... I could not live with a setup that... Messy.

And get a case for the iPhone 4, problem solved.

Don't have any pics yet, but I'll add them as soon as possible.

My Specss:

MB: Asus M4A79XTD EVO

Cpu: Amd Phenom X4 II 965 @ 3,8 ghz cooled by a Mugen 2

Memory: 4 gb ddr3 1600 mhz @ cl 8

Video Cards: 2x ATi Radeon HD 5870 @ crossfireX, one card with a accelero twin turbo pro and the other one with a scythe musashi on it

monitor: LG flatron W2261VP

soundcard: creative sound blaster X-Fi surround 5.1, usb

hdd: seagate with 500 gb

case: cooler master haf 932

keyboard: logitech g15

mouse: logitech g9x on a razer eXactMat (using the control side)

speakers logitech z-2300 (yes i am a logitech fan ;D)

op: w7 home prem. 64-bit

Well, a single card can handle all games, but with the 2nd I get more fps and I can also use the power to improve the game's quality , e.g. bfbc2; I can play the mp on a full server with 32+ players with max settings + 24x ed-cfaa and have an average of 70-80 fps. Or css with 4x sgssaa and 400+ fps ( need the fps for bhop B) )

btw, I thought about a tripple monitor setup, but I'll have to wait until xmas cause atm I have to spend my money on other stuff e.g. an efficient & quiet psu ;)

€:Hmm... a 30 inch monitor with a resolution of 2560x1600 would be nc to

Edited by bAsTiNaToR

Well, a single card can handle all games, but with the 2nd I get more fps and I can also use the power to improve the game's quality , e.g. bfbc2; I can play the mp on a full server with 32+ players with max settings + 24x ed-cfaa and have about 70-80 fps. Or css with 4x sgssaa and 400+ fps ( need the fps for bhop B) )

btw, I thought about a tripple monitor setup, but I'll have to wait until xmas cause atm I have to spend my money on other stuff e.g. a efficient & quiet psu ;)

Ah... Makes sense.

not

Edited by CarPileUp

I'm probably going to buy a 2nd videocard too, just because I can. I do have to get a new mobo too then, but w/e that can do. (GTX295)

This will not happen in the near future tho, because I don't have that much money atm and I want to go on vacation next year.(or the year after that)

edit: this post did not make sence.

Edited by BouweV

( need the fps for bhop B) )

oh GOD YES IM GONNA BUY AN EXTRA GRAPHIC CARD JUST SO I CAN BHOP YES GOD

:lol: I am not playing css all day long. I have lots of games which are running smoother and look better, because of more and better anti aliasing. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky / Call of Pripyat, Crysis, mw 1/2, bfbc2, hello kitty adventure :D ...

€:Did you ever seen css with 4x ssaa? It looks much better and I won't miss that anymore.

btw, I could bhop before I bought the 2nd card :o

Edited by bAsTiNaToR