Mr. Green Gaming

Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they dare to ask 60 bucks again, I'll have to kill them. Seriously they do less then a year between releases and ask €60 every single time.

I don't get how they had a huuuuuge boycott for l4d2 which was announced within the year but for the CoD franchise it's rather quiet.

They are. For both PC, PS3, and 360. Full priced.

If they dare to ask 60 bucks again, I'll have to kill them. Seriously they do less then a year between releases and ask €60 every single time.

I don't get how they had a huuuuuge boycott for l4d2 which was announced within the year but for the CoD franchise it's rather quiet.

Because of Valve actually have a real fanbase and not some console gamers that arent really into gaming with modding and tweaking.

Edited by CyriusG

Because of Valve actually have a real fanbase and not some console gamers that arent really into gaming with modding and tweaking.

Console gamers consider themselves hardcore.

Lies

I'll wait for the reviews. If the singeplayer is as awesome as in the Modern Warfare series (without a stupid plot like in MW2) I might just try to get it for the cheapest price I can find. Not buying CoD for the multiplayer since I've seen that a 100 times before.

Thats alot of CoD hate right there.

I'm downloading this for sure, always loved the singleplayer campaigns in the series, even when the latest ones were rather short.

I hope they will keep the darker feel like they did with WaW.

Portal 2, Medal of Honor, New vegas, Ghost Recon, Black ops...

Jesus christ I love 2010!

I like the single player missions in the games also. It looks like this one is gonna be dark, it is Black Ops so... :)

it looks okay, but i never bothered picking up WaW or MW2 because the prices for those games are ridiculous, that and i'll get bored of it within a couple of months, unlike the ludicrous amounts of mods i have for HL2.

A 2nd hand COD game in most retailers is the same price as an average new game, which kinda sucks because there's no way i'll pay £39.99 for a COD game. Ever.

• 1 month later...

well im gonna do what i did with modern warefare 2. preorder so i get it a day early then go into town and sell it for 2x the normal price :P.

i like the modern warfare, they were good but this will be an identicle copy or mw2 with some guns and zombies (just as WAW was to MW). i like the CoD's made by infinity ward because they have good single player and the actualy make a change from the previous game unlike whatever the other company making call of duties does. im not getting this but waiting for the next CoD by infinity ward.

well im gonna do what i did with modern warefare 2. preorder so i get it a day early then go into town and sell it for 2x the normal price :P.

i like the modern warfare, they were good but this will be an identicle copy or mw2 with some guns and zombies (just as WAW was to MW). i like the CoD's made by infinity ward because they have good single player and the actualy make a change from the previous game unlike whatever the other company making call of duties does. im not getting this but waiting for the next CoD by infinity ward.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Infinity Ward is no more. There won't be a next CoD by IW. Treyarch and a new dev, Sledgehammer, are now working on the CoD franchise to milk every last drop of it for Activision.