Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

LRG has never used hacks and never will. Im sorry Mathijis but stop being a stuck-up bitch. Just because we have consistently slaughtered your members and destroyed your end portal doesnt mean we are hackers. Wake up and realize that you are not the king of this server and your not even that good.

Yes we got into one of your end portals. It wasnt that hard and it only took about 3 ender pearls to get into. You see it doesnt take freecam to get into the end. It takes patience and hard work. For I can get into anything all it takes is time. Now you whining on the forums like a defeated newb is quite dissapointing. I honestly expected better from you.

Also if you didnt know, you cant claim the End. Anything in there is fair game Just like your spawner which we enjoyed destroying. We didnt use freecam nor have we ever needed too. You accuse us without evidence and slander our names like we're cheap. Mathijis, rebuild the spawner and we will destroy it again. The days of discord are over, and to your surprise we did it all legitly :D

Are you capable of recording this, because this word of mouth argument between you two isn't doing any good.

LRG has never used hacks and never will. Im sorry Mathijis but stop being a stuck-up bitch. Just because we have consistently slaughtered your members and destroyed your end portal doesnt mean we are hackers. Wake up and realize that you are not the king of this server and your not even that good.

Yes we got into one of your end portals. It wasnt that hard and it only took about 3 ender pearls to get into. You see it doesnt take freecam to get into the end. It takes patience and hard work. For I can get into anything all it takes is time. Now you whining on the forums like a defeated newb is quite dissapointing. I honestly expected better from you.

Also if you didnt know, you cant claim the End. Anything in there is fair game Just like your spawner which we enjoyed destroying. We didnt use freecam nor have we ever needed too. You accuse us without evidence and slander our names like we're cheap. Mathijis, rebuild the spawner and we will destroy it again. The days of discord are over, and to your surprise we did it all legitly :D

1. You never ever killed one us without gang banging someone running around in iron for no bloody reason

2. You logg of when we're in a 100 block radius of you

3. You admitted that u used freecam 2 days ago

4. I'm not taking your crap and you should stick to the topic; this is not the trash talk topic.

1. You never ever killed one us without gang banging someone running around in iron for no bloody reason

2. You logg of when we're in a 100 block radius of you

3. You admitted that u used freecam 2 days ago

4. I'm not taking your crap and you should stick to the topic; this is not the trash talk topic.

Mathijis,

1. Juan killed quite a few of your members just last night and was about to kill you untill you fled to your friends like a coward. Also if you cant take us in iron then thats just sad.

2. I have never logged off from Discord.

3. I have never admitted to using hacks, do show me your proof.

4. I am directly replying to your false accusations about my faction. If you are complaining about my language choice then check your own post as it contains several amounts of profanity aswell. I would like to be civilized but your post wasnt civil. False accusations by definition are trash talking.

Soooooo... just something I feel like saying

Mathijs acused Juan for hacking, not the whole faction, unless your one of the said alts (as far as I can read) so why not let Juan do the defending?

And another thing, not to be a bitch but please, can we have some evidence, that is after all normaly what decides the outcome.

(just MY thoughts)

Mathijs acused Juan for hacking, not the whole faction, unless your one of the said alts (as far as I can read) so why not let Juan do the defending?

And another thing, not to be a bitch but please, can we have some evidence, that is after all normaly what decides the outcome.

(just MY thoughts)

Juan is indeed the accussed. But he is the leader of LRG and his image reflects upon the whole faction. I also would like to see proof that we are hacking.

(just MY thoughts)

Juan is indeed the accussed. But he is the leader of LRG and his image reflects upon the whole faction. I also would like to see proof that we are hacking.

Juan, Juan. And since i've seen him on this forum, why cant he reply?

Edited by FishWithAHat

(just MY thoughts)

Juan, Juan. And since i've seen him on this forum, why cant he reply?

He's from the same faction, they've done all this stuff together. I'm pretty damn sure Valion here can answer to the pointless whining here just as well. Besides, he might be, say, actually busy.

Edited by Baron Baconeer

Kay lately there are a lot of freecammers on the server,

People who get true 7 blocks thick walls

People who can press a button behind a solid 3 block wall

But after all I'm okay with this, I just go rape their ass BUT

There's this dude Juantwo3 who has 3 alts in the end (which all got in with freecam) and destroys the end at 4.30 am (gmt+1)

Of course this is faction wars but this dude hacked into the end, he just destroys the crap out of it for his enjoyment

and it's fucking ridicilous that he managed to do this like 7 times with each account.

On his main account he has been hacking to (Again freecam).

I do not care about our end being destroyed because I just kill the person who got in and mountain every portal,

but he glitched true 7 thick walls 3 blocks of lava and atleast 1-2 blocks of obsidian.

He has been using buttons out of his reach, without anybody being abble to record this.

He gots 3 alts hacked into the end and I just want some bloody justice.

As for now I don't care to rebuild the farm, I got more then enough stuff. But this is ridicilous how this freecamming moron keeps fucking it all up.

JuanTwoThree:

The dirty work is done...

Today, 02:52

Add comment

I've checked all 3 portals and this dude even admitted he uses freecam, like a lot of other people do.

But isn't there really no solution for this ? Cause everybody is hacking like shit except for xray and pvp hacks.

I hope you guys understand my point, and I hope that someone can fix this.

Thanks for reading this

Note:

I just came up with the idea that all these problems would be fixed if end claiming would be enabled. If corby just goes in the end sets a safezone over there where you spawn everything would be fine. This will work better then the nether because the end spawn doesn't change since you simply can't break the end portals.

woah woah woah wtf Why do you think i freecammed? I did it without any hacks and I knew where the portal was and I saw where you patched it up to stop poeple from getting through.

I agree to what mathijs said, it's faction wars, but destroying hours of work by hacking ? No, that just ruines the server.

It doesn't ruin the server, the end farm does. They are our enemies and get ridiculous protection 4 armor and you think we are supposed to compete with that? I destroyed the end farm to stop them from getting high enchants and I'll probably do it next map.

Kay lately there are a lot of freecammers on the server,

People who get true 7 blocks thick walls

People who can press a button behind a solid 3 block wall

But after all I'm okay with this, I just go rape their ass BUT

There's this dude Juantwo3 who has 3 alts in the end (which all got in with freecam) and destroys the end at 4.30 am (gmt+1)

Of course this is faction wars but this dude hacked into the end, he just destroys the crap out of it for his enjoyment

and it's fucking ridicilous that he managed to do this like 7 times with each account.

On his main account he has been hacking to (Again freecam).

I do not care about our end being destroyed because I just kill the person who got in and mountain every portal,

but he glitched true 7 thick walls 3 blocks of lava and atleast 1-2 blocks of obsidian.

He has been using buttons out of his reach, without anybody being abble to record this.

He gots 3 alts hacked into the end and I just want some bloody justice.

As for now I don't care to rebuild the farm, I got more then enough stuff. But this is ridicilous how this freecamming moron keeps fucking it all up.

JuanTwoThree:

The dirty work is done...

Today, 02:52

Add comment

I've checked all 3 portals and this dude even admitted he uses freecam, like a lot of other people do.

But isn't there really no solution for this ? Cause everybody is hacking like shit except for xray and pvp hacks.

I hope you guys understand my point, and I hope that someone can fix this.

Thanks for reading this

Note:

I just came up with the idea that all these problems would be fixed if end claiming would be enabled. If corby just goes in the end sets a safezone over there where you spawn everything would be fine. This will work better then the nether because the end spawn doesn't change since you simply can't break the end portals.

wtf i did not destroy the end farm 7 times.

I accompanied Juan into the end, and here is what happened through my eyes. First of all, these figures are completely exaggerated. Juan has no alt accounts, but we are a large faction. Several of us were able to pearl into the end by using a combination of creepers, TNT, and of course Enderpearls. This has been going on for about a week, and in that time we used the spawner to create our own Protection IV armor. Once we had our fill, we simply TNT'ed the unclaimed spawner. No hacks were involved, and if anything we did the server a favor. No one faction should be able to control The End simply on their own. Especially if they're creating massive spawners to mass produce armor that no other faction can stand up to.

Feel free to ask any follow up questions in a calm manner, I'm not going to respond to walls of poorly written text.

I'm not willing to apply for admin anymore, but one of you guys should. At the very LEAST hire some bloody moderators with restricted privileges instead of admins because the server its kinda run retardedly.

I don't think there's anyone who's both willing and competent to be an admin there who actually actively plays the game.

I play on this server daily.

I'm not willing to apply for admin anymore, but one of you guys should. At the very LEAST hire some bloody moderators with restricted privileges instead of admins because the server its kinda run retardedly.

I don't think there's anyone who's both willing and competent to be an admin there who actually actively plays the game.

I play on this server daily.

Admins have to be trusted long-time members. You need a few more months under your belt.

All joking aside, I think we have plenty of admins and they all seem like they do a good job.

Lets count the admins

1. Corby (often busy)

2. Clavus (but doesnt really play)

3. Darkstar (but doesnt really play)

4. .....

The point is you need admins that are active that can deal with all the accusations in game quickly and swiftly, instead of the arduous complaining on the forums and hacker reporting system. I have NEVER seen a server thats run like L4G is, and considering the huge amount of players and potential donators I'd say its worth investing some time into actually bothering to find admins instead of just being happy with it being mediocre.

Edited by Dr.Minky

Mathijs, if you're implying that you would make a good admin, you're dead wrong. Certainly you've done well as a player, but when it comes to in-game issues you swear like a sailor and disrespect people. Admins have to be friendly and hardworking, which is something that most of us cannot do.

I said that an admin will applicate, you shouldn't vote for one.