Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

I hope you are also prepared for the faction change command spammers.

Because, it can get annoying when they take down the server, during late night :/

Edited by Guest

Rangers might winrar,

but we succeeded in entering their obby base :3

post-6822-0-26677800-1334861202_thumb.pn

Kissie,

Discord

I made that just for lols because it was the end of the map pretty much, also its easy to get in, without TNT, or f home, or without even using any door/entrance, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that spleef (so hard not to type queef) tournament was really fun. Even though we effing sucked at it, it was a fun experience. Hopefully we can get more frequent ones. It'd be cool to get community organised events. Like the guys doing the treasure hunt, I think is wicked. I've seen some guys have built an arena.

Thing's have changed a lot from the days of just bashing people with my leftclk, and smiting them with my f claim. But at the same time, there's a lot more to do. No amount of enchantments can protect against a decently skilled 2 on 1. All you need to do is catch one person off guard, grab a good sword and the non battered gear and keep on building like you were before. Back in beta, instead of 'fancy enchants' people just had 'diamond gear' and that was sooo over powered. And it was a fight to get the diamond pieces, then a fight to get the diamonds. Then you just kind of sit around like shit what do I do now? And then it was boring. Now, it takes a lot, lot longer to get to the top of the factions, and only the best people are the bordest. All of the rest of them are doing treasure hunts and gladiator fights.

I set up MineCraft with what, in my opinion, is the best looking texture pack, shaders and mods that enhance the default without changing the actual game

The audio mod is slightly buggy at the minute, but it still works fine

I've tried all the HD texture packs before, they never QUITE seem to fit in well, so this texture pack is great.

Edited by Dr.Minky

Kay lately there are a lot of freecammers on the server,

People who get true 7 blocks thick walls

People who can press a button behind a solid 3 block wall

But after all I'm okay with this, I just go rape their ass BUT

There's this dude Juantwo3 who has 3 alts in the end (which all got in with freecam) and destroys the end at 4.30 am (gmt+1)

Of course this is faction wars but this dude hacked into the end, he just destroys the crap out of it for his enjoyment

and it's fucking ridicilous that he managed to do this like 7 times with each account.

On his main account he has been hacking to (Again freecam).

I do not care about our end being destroyed because I just kill the person who got in and mountain every portal,

but he glitched true 7 thick walls 3 blocks of lava and atleast 1-2 blocks of obsidian.

He has been using buttons out of his reach, without anybody being abble to record this.

He gots 3 alts hacked into the end and I just want some bloody justice.

As for now I don't care to rebuild the farm, I got more then enough stuff. But this is ridicilous how this freecamming moron keeps fucking it all up.

JuanTwoThree:

The dirty work is done...

Today, 02:52

Add comment

I've checked all 3 portals and this dude even admitted he uses freecam, like a lot of other people do.

But isn't there really no solution for this ? Cause everybody is hacking like shit except for xray and pvp hacks.

I hope you guys understand my point, and I hope that someone can fix this.

Thanks for reading this

Note:

I just came up with the idea that all these problems would be fixed if end claiming would be enabled. If corby just goes in the end sets a safezone over there where you spawn everything would be fine. This will work better then the nether because the end spawn doesn't change since you simply can't break the end portals.

Edited by Mathijs1996

IMO griefing normally is fine, its part of the game, its just a sign that you've not done a very good job of making your fortress. If people are doing that shit though then something seriously needs to be done

And I hate to be the person to keep ringing the same old bells but the server NEEDS more admins. I understand that Clavus thinks that with the Xray plugin its cut out the need for more admins anyway, but thats not really true on a server like this: which is obvious from what people are saying.

I'm not willing to apply for admin anymore, but one of you guys should. At the very LEAST hire some bloody moderators with restricted privileges instead of admins because the server its kinda run retardedly.

Edited by Dr.Minky

IMO griefing normally is fine, its part of the game, its just a sign that you've not done a very good job of making your fortress. If people are doing that shit though then something seriously needs to be done

And I hate to be the person to keep ringing the same old bells but the server NEEDS more admins. I understand that Clavus thinks that with the Xray plugin its cut out the need for more admins anyway, but thats not really true on a server like this: which is obvious from what people are saying.

I'm not willing to apply for admin anymore, but one of you guys should. At the very LEAST hire some bloody moderators with restricted privileges instead of admins because the server its kinda run retardedly.

I'm willing to apply for admin, but that'll be after my finals.

It's a shame that the server is filled with these gay son of a bitches.

Edited by Mathijs1996

I don't think there's anyone who's both willing and competent to be an admin there who actually actively plays the game.

LRG has never used hacks and never will. Im sorry Mathijis but stop being a stuck-up bitch. Just because we have consistently slaughtered your members and destroyed your end portal doesnt mean we are hackers. Wake up and realize that you are not the king of this server and your not even that good.

Yes we got into one of your end portals. It wasnt that hard and it only took about 3 ender pearls to get into. You see it doesnt take freecam to get into the end. It takes patience and hard work. For I can get into anything all it takes is time. Now you whining on the forums like a defeated newb is quite dissapointing. I honestly expected better from you.

Also if you didnt know, you cant claim the End. Anything in there is fair game Just like your spawner which we enjoyed destroying. We didnt use freecam nor have we ever needed too. You accuse us without evidence and slander our names like we're cheap. Mathijis, rebuild the spawner and we will destroy it again. The days of discord are over, and to your surprise we did it all legitly :D