Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know why other people don't die from pvp logging but I die because I relogg since I'm glitched in the fucking wall?

Give some visuals, you are capable of recording this. :V

Does anyone know why other people don't die from pvp logging but I die because I relogg since I'm glitched in the fucking wall?

Oh so you think it's bad when you suffocate in a wall? Well I died after 2 raids with an inventory full of stuff. You wanna know how? I fell out off the world when I went home! -.-

True story wessel!

You were really like "fuuuuuuuuuu!".

1.2.5 is being released on April 4th at 15:00 CEST (13:00 GMT/UTC). See a list of features here.

Of note are the command match changing, so I'm guessing /killstreak will no longer work (to the joy of the guy that complained about it).

Hopefully as this is a 'full' pre release, bukkit and other plug ins will have their updates ready a bit sooner.

Edited by awesomeo_5000

1.2.5 is being released on April 4th at 15:00 CEST (13:00 GMT/UTC). See a list of features here.

Of note are the command match changing, so I'm guessing /killstreak will no longer work (to the joy of the guy that complained about it).

Hopefully as this is a 'full' pre release, bukkit and other plug ins will have their updates ready a bit sooner.

Will there be a map reset or?...

Will there be a map reset or?...

No.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering if you (Clavus) could do some building for the spawn on the next map.

Since everybody can glitch to spawn it's kind of a new pvp warp.

But everybody is running in and out safe zone and this is really annoying ...

Mayby you can build a 2 high platform so you can't jump back up ?

Anyway, if you want to do this I think there are a lot of examples (skip to 0:20 and yes I know this guys is a nutcase ..)

Just a little idea that could improve the server :3

What do you mean 'glitch to spawn'.

There is a glitch you can do to get back to spawn. Involves opening two MC windows or some shit like that.

pretending like you don't know, haha :P

@Clavus you open up another minecraft window while staying signed into .nl on the first. You then sign into .nl on the new MC you opened up and you are at spawn. The original MC window logs you out with the error message 'you logged in from another location' <<something along those lines.