Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

How did clavus get a map from the server?

I wanna know :o

The server generates a folder named 'world'. Client Minecraft saves world in AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/saves/<World1,World2,World3,etc>. So just copy the server world folder to where the client saves the worlds, then rename the folder to World3 for example, and let the cartographer generate a map of World3.

Hey guys. i wanted to try out the free version of minecraft so I clicked on Minecraft Classic [Free!]: Single player then i get to the window where they show me the controls and then ? nothing happens =/ any1 know what to do there ? becuase i want to test the game before i buy it I did upgrade it =/ did it again to make sure i did it works^^

Edited by xeim

Hey guys. i wanted to try out the free version of minecraft so I clicked on Minecraft Classic [Free!]: Single player then i get to the window where they show me the controls and then ? nothing happens =/ any1 know what to do there ? becuase i want to test the game before i buy it

upgrade java