Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

mcm.jpg

This is why I'm going to set some rules. Also crappy spelling of the word 'Survival' (bet you didn't even notice).

You know, most people on the minecraft forum call behaviour like that "Smart"

becuz survival = being the strongest one right?

Thats why im gonna avoid public servers, nothing worse like some dickhole who destroys 1 hour of your work with 1 fire.

If you guys keep destroying stuff when nobody is around to check I don't see much of a point in making a MC server.

OR just permaban Sneed from it :D

But, i couldn't help myself D: that black skin i have, controlled the dude himself... beware of black slavery.

but okay... it wont happen again :o

Edited by Sneed

mcm.jpg

This is why I'm going to set some rules. Also crappy spelling of the word 'Survival' (bet you didn't even notice).

You know, most people on the minecraft forum call behaviour like that "Smart"

becuz survival = being the strongest one right?

Thats why im gonna avoid public servers, nothing worse like some dickhole who destroys 1 hour of your work with 1 fire.

No most people on the minecraft forum call that retarded.

I <3 Bert xD

and lol @sneed poor Clavus though

http://www.minecraft.net/skin/skin.jsp?user=Grasshopper own made skin

Haha cheers Grasshopper. <3 you too. And pretty nice skin you've got there.

Am I the only one here who thinks that Multi player survival would suck with any more than about 5 people? With more people it's harder to work together,more people will go off doing their own thing, and as Clavus has pointed out there's more room for people to be idiots in a larger server. Thus ruining it for the rest of us who want to play the game properly. Just a thought.

I <3 Bert xD

Am I the only one here who thinks that Multi player survival would suck with any more than about 5 people? With more people it's harder to work together,more people will go off doing their own thing, and as Clavus has pointed out there's more room for people to be idiots in a larger server. Thus ruining it for the rest of us who want to play the game properly. Just a thought.

Since it's community only I expect everyone to behave at least. Once we can get a password on the server, we'll only spread the password through IRC to keep the amount of idiots limited to just Sneed.

I <3 Bert xD

Since it's community only I expect everyone to behave at least. Once we can get a password up, we'll only spread the password through IRC to keep the amount of idiots limited to just Sneed.

how rude... :( lucky for you, that only wood burns

Loving the multiplayer although it's far from finished. The current server also helps me with setting up rules, or more like behaviour guidelines of sorts.

I mainly want to discourage people from making 'ego-constructions', like max-height towers or names written in the sky. Just keep your buildings modest and let it blend in with whatever others are building. It's far more fun if things like that Mr. Green smiley are the real eye catchers.

Loving the multiplayer although it's far from finished. The current server also helps me with setting up rules, or more like behaviour guidelines of sorts.

I mainly want to discourage people from making 'ego-constructions', like max-height towers or names written in the sky. Just keep your buildings modest and let it blend in with whatever others are building. It's far more fun if things like that Mr. Green smiley are the real eye catchers.

Sorry. :(

If you didn't make one I wouldn't know if they would be such an eye-sore :V

It's all about testing right now.

If you didn't make one I wouldn't know if they would be such an eye-sore :V

It's all about testing right now.

I have a max height tower and my name in the sky :gmod:

dbcftw.png

EDIT: This is the 250th post in this thread.

Edited by deathbycrowbar