Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

Why so much blabla 'bout that game :o

Because the game is so addicting! :D

I'm too lazy to read, but is it a free game?

I think not, then I won't spend 10-15 euros on it.

Mmmright, I won't buy it, I'll just play the free version if you're all playing it.

This aint the free version. The free version sucks.

Compared to this stuff what we have atleast.

It's worth the 10 bux nugget, if you want to be sure you can always download it less legally and then buy it afterwards.

Mmmright, I won't buy it, I'll just play the free version if you're all playing it.

It's worth the 10 bux nugget, if you want to be sure you can always download it less legally and then buy it afterwards.

Well, sad then.I can't buy it, my parents don't really like that I use their card to buy games on the web, and I usually don't buy indies.

That will be without me (unless it suddenly becomes free, which I highly doubt ).

It looks interesting though.

Edited by Chikennugget1

Well, sad then.I can't buy it, my parents don't really like that I use their card to buy games on the web, and I usually don't buy indies.

That will be without me (unless it suddenly becomes free, which I highly doubt ).

Get your own card :V

Get your own card :V

I must be 18 to get a "real" credit card, I'll have to wait till september or more to get one.

I must be 18 to get a "real" credit card, I'll have to wait till september or more to get one.

Get a debit card.

Err, if you mean a card that you have to charge with your paren'ts money, then, nah, it's useless for the few time I will use it.

I'll need a credit card for my studies anyways, so I hope I'll get it as fast as possible.

Still, 10 euros (and 20 as it's been said, for the final version) it's a bit much for a small game like that :/

It should be 5 euros..

If you guys keep destroying stuff when nobody is around to check I don't see much of a point in making a MC server.

OR just permaban Sneed from it :D

Might be a good idea too. (read: SNEED REPENT NOW OR YOUR END IS NIGH)

Anyway, I reverted the map to a backup I made yesterday night. I looked at the current state of the server twice, and it's pretty fucked up. Sorry to all the folks who actually build nice structures during this time.

I'll try to set some rules soon because the server won't be fun for a lot of people if just a few guys think they can steal or destroy whatever they want. I might sound too serious but if we don't set the rules now nobody will adhere them later.