Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

Not sure, but theres logs for who used TNT, apparently I'm one of the highest if not the highest user, probably because I discovered it first xD Although all of my uses were for mining purposes only and not damaging anyones stuff.

I wouldn't know for sure, I assume so though. Anyway, just fyi cheatengine is what people used to originally dupe objects simply by dropping them. However this item hack thing is something much simpler and you have the new little program that saves your inventory to blame. You can just easily edit it and put whatever items you want into your inventory.

This can't be fixed until server sided inv's are out.

roj has pretty much been the only one abusing the cheatengine to minge around, others have been mining etc.

From what I've known, these people have used 'the trick' to edit inventory:

Corby

BouweV

Redgord

Myself (and of course everyone blames me, because im named Roj there and not Evolve, thus automaticly seeing me as a random noob)

And no, no CE was involved

Corby and me made an super epic cave with a secret hidden entrance.

edit:

i took deathbycrowbar out of the air, blew up a part of death's tower in the process,. fixed the tower to it original state :)

also tried to fix MrYellow, but that's pretty hard,. I gave up. (Someone else can continue)

Does that mean you blew it up in the first place..?

No ofcourse not..

Someone totally raped the whole mountain MrYellow is on..

Also theres still stuff happening.

This is now in the spawn area

post-312-128135005484_thumb.png

That has been built between the time I went offline(6AM) and the time you logged in(time?)

edit: MrYellow is fixed by someone, dunno who

Edited by BouweV

Agreed with admins, but as long as inventories are client side you can't really do much admin-ish things..

Like Clavus said a million times by now:

World reset and rules etc get on the server when there's that update.

edit, nice skin piru

Edited by BouweV

that lava pyramid isnt in spawn its next to it and from what i see no harm can come from it. unless someone minges around with the wall that stops the lava. never mine im fixing the wall now. and as other people have said, for as long as inventories are client side nothing can be done to stop CE and item input hacking.

Sacraficial use the tool posted earlyer in the forums and it shows you were to make the gap and stuff.

edit: i fixed the wall with obsidion so hopefuly no more minging around with it.

Edited by Albino_Gunner

Restored the backup from this morning.

First rule: no more cheatengine bullshit.

In case you people have missed this post.

First rule: no more cheatengine bullshit.

Especially notice that sentence.

I say just ban everybody using tnt/stuff you shouldn't be able to use from here on out, good purposes or not.