Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

I finished mah bridge, but there was a big prison in the way :o

So I build it around it. :P

the layout of my prison has been there for about 40 hours now so its your fault you had to build around it becasue you didnt check the route XD

:o

I build my first part yesterday somewhere in the afternoon, probably missed what you had made then :P

so iw as looking through some stuff on minecraft forums and found this. http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1012&t=23340. its a sever mod that includes /kick, /ban, /playerlist, player limit etc.

i was also wondering when/if there will be a new world because the one at the moment is a bit chaotic and once you have built huge building and everyone has their huge sky towers and one block towers the world begins to become a bit unsightly.

i was also wondering when/if there will be a new world because the one at the moment is a bit chaotic and once you have built huge building and everyone has their huge sky towers and one block towers the world begins to become a bit unsightly.

My max height tower is beautiful, stop hating.

it's quite a nice tower admitedly but once you ahd one everyone has started builing huge sky bridges and towers and names in the sky and it's all in chaos.

My max height tower is beautiful, stop hating.

it's quite a nice tower admitedly but once you ahd one everyone has started builing huge sky bridges and towers and names in the sky and it's all in chaos.

My tower was first :V

We'll restart the map at some point. I don't want to sound like a game-breaker, but we will be setting some rules on what we don't want people to build.

Maybe we'll do a weekly thing. Setting a theme for our city (like only build up against a certain cliff or something), and at the end of the week, we start a new map and distribute the old save so people can look back later at what we achieved. Currently it's just a chaotic build. It'd be much cooler if people cooperate to build shit like this: helar-2.jpg

sgthop-5.png

we shouldl keep the world as it is until the survival mp update then save the world and distribute to all who want/contributed before resetting with a theme. hopefully weps will work agains eachother coz then we can do like team events and stuff.

and not everyone is building huge sky names and max height towers, i mean there is my prison and some underground hidden stuff.