Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

My server is up!! and working (with help of -=[DV]=-Xeim)

Server is mostly up 7:00 - 14:00 GMT. And noone has been complaining about lagg so.

My IP is 83.102.4.29:25565 OR 83.102.4.29

IMPORTANT!!

You need write the IP, not copy & paste! (This was problem why i didnt got server working propely, and Xeim figured it out :D)

Rules!

- No minging

- Hacking stuff yourself is allowed, but dont use it to make TNTs or lava -> kick (& ban)

- Messing up someones stuff -> kick

Always when server is up i am on computer, so you can send message on steam or anything and i will kick someone if some problems come

Edited by MiF

Server is mostly up 7:00 - 14:00 GMT. And noone has been complaining about lagg so.

My IP is 83.102.4.29

IMPORTANT!!

You need write the IP, not copy & paste! (This was problem why i didnt got server working propely, and Xeim figured it out :D)

its 83.102.4.29:25565 :D

My IP is 83.102.4.29

IMPORTANT!!

its 83.102.4.29:25565 :D

Ups :lol: Fix'd :rolleyes:

One day of my work :D House + mine + highway :D

Nice job done there ;)

lol I joined that new server and got instakicked xD

Yes. First. You did mess up in Left4Green server = your minge = I HATE minges = kick.

Secondly. We have been working on this servers project about 20 hours (almost) so i dont anyone come and ruin it. Sorry.

Aww dudes, I'm lost, I downloaded MiFs cracked version, I built some random tower made of sand and rock, and I don't know how to get super materials, like stone etc, as you have.

And I don't know how that craft system works.

And theres no sound :/

Google minecraft wiki. there you find crafting recepies and stuff.

That no sounds is because of you. on 5 of my friends it works fine. :D

been on MiF's server since about 10 and i still havnt managed to flatten out my island. i think its about 80-100 x 80-100.

:blink:

----------------------------------------------

Project: Clocktown

This is project which i, emra and hes brother started. Little city with some homes and huge building.

Nothing more.

Stage 1.

Flattening Landscape

Stage 2.

Building the wall

Stage 3. Building the temple and houses.

post-1211-128152748223_thumb.png

Edited by MiF

MiF I need some help, I redownloaded the game to fix my sound problem but now I can't connect!

I type my name+password, login, and it says "User not premium, play online once to enable offline" and all I can do is "try again" but, nothing to do, the offline mode remains locked and the try again just sends me to the log in page, and I get again the same message :(

Did they update the game yesterday? Maybe that's the problem.

Maybe someone can give me temporarly his account? :V

(I want to play in singleplayer anyways, that's just to unlock the offline mode).

Edited by Chikennugget1

MiF I need some help, I redownloaded the game to fix my sound problem but now I can't connect!

I type my name+password, login, and it says "User not premium, play online once to enable offline" and all I can do is "try again" but, nothing to do, the offline mode remains locked and the try again just sends me to the log in page, and I get again the same message :(

(I want to play in singleplayer anyways, that's just to unlock the offline mode).

The crack failed

The crack failed

Indeed, and now he's here to f*** my computer!

The crack failed

Ok... Do this.

Download This

Do same to .minecraft and minecraft.exe as before.

start minecraft (tick off remember password) and press login (dont put anything password and REMEMBER TO UNTICK "REMEMBER PASSOWORD") And chose offline play

This worked on my friend today, so why not on you.

Edited by MiF

The crack failed

Ok... Do this.

Download This

start minecraft (tick off remember password) and press login (dont put anything password and REMEMBER TO UNTICK "REMEMBER PASSOWORD") And chose offline play

Thanks, I'm downloading it.Let's see.

You people should just buy it.

I don't have the means to buy it. :V

Edit: Um well, there is no name in the Username zone, I'll put mine to see, with no password.

Edit2: Login failed.

Edited by Chikennugget1

Name verification, banning, friday update and another trip!

BigJam was great! I did two interviews and a couple of games and met a whole bunch of talented and inspiring people. And Berlin is a beautiful city that I will definitely visit again!

As you might’ve seen in news posts and blog updates, some fairly important people who I consider my heroes want to talk to me (I’ve spoken with three of my favorite companies so far). Initial contact has been established, but nothing concrete has happened yet. I will go on a trip to the US in the start of September to meet with a couple of companies. I have no idea what will come out of it, but hopefully it will be cool.<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">If anyone in the northwestern area of the US wants to say hi somewhere around then, I’m sure we can work out some meeting. I’d love to meet you!

Now, to minecraft;<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">I’m working on name verification, a flag to start servers in offline/insecure mode, and banning support at the moment, and will probably release it today. It will require a client, server AND launcher update. :-O

Tomorrow, I will do a seecret friday update. Ooooh! I wonder what it could be? Perhaps hamsters? Perhaps turnips? Who knows!?

Server-side inventory is coming next week, including shared chests and so, and this is also when I will fix some of the bugs in SMP, like the ladder thing and the looking through walls bug.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Happy to see this whilst I was on holiday

The crack failed

Ok... Do this.

Download This

Edit: Um well, there is no name in the Username zone, I'll put mine to see, with no password.

Did you put .minecraft folder to *your username*/Appdata/Roaming? I mean that folder, not whats inside it.

If that dosent help, then i dont know what to do :(

The crack failed

Ok... Do this.

Download This

Did you put .minecraft folder to *your username*/Appdata/Roaming? I mean that folder, not whats inside it.

If that dosent help, then i dont know what to do :(

Err, I have problems to find the good folder, the only one which seemed to be the right one was admnistrator/Appdata/roaming but it didn't work.

And the thing is that I can't find manually the folder, I'm obliged to use the search thing :o And it doesn't search correctly, grrr.

Edit, I found the folder, it was just hidden. But it still doesn't work.

Edited by Chikennugget1