Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

Update was just released, once servers update you won't be able to run the cracked version's now, as it's added authentication for server/clients :D

1/3 updates released, next ones tomorow

First of all, if you’re playing the downloaded game, you will have to download a new version of the launcher from here:http://www.minecraft.net/download.jsp

The reason for this is that I had to add some authentication bits to the launcher instead of to the game (which is downloaded after authentication), and the launcher can’t update itself yet.

Client changelog:

* Added support for more records<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">* Added online authentication for online servers

Server changelog:

* The server can now be started in either online/secure mode or offline/insecure mode. A secure server requires all connecting players to first authenticate on www.minecraft.net, then checks that the authentication matches, before letting the player in. A server running in offline mode won’t do any such checks, nor will it ask the client to authenticate, but you can’t be sure that people who connect really are who they claim they are. Offline mode is meant for LAN plan where you know the people connecting to the server.<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">* Added ban/pardon commands to ban and unban a player from the game<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">* Added ban-ip/pardon-ip commands to ban and unban a specific ip (you have to kick the player manually)<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">* Added op/deop commands to add/remove a player from the op list<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">* Added player ops. They can send server commands by typing a slash followed by a server command. Server ops can also build/destroy blocks near the spawn area.<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">* Made the server save terrain more frequently

[edit:]<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">The mac launcher is fixed now. Download again!

[edit2:]<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">The download page was “stuck” for some people because the browser was caching the download. I made it bypass caching now.

post-3-128164972857_thumb.png

It's a brave new world! Join at fenrir.left4green.com

Be sure to read the new server rules.

ARGHHHH!!! That world is so... breathtaking... I hate my minecraft because it generates flat ground like (2-5 block high mountains max)

Good to hear server is again up ;). I will join today or tommorow to make Mr.Sand (again, no problem to me)

Btw i still keep my server up sometimes for huge projects and stuff like This EPIC Castle (READ THIS!)

Made by one man and without hacks (From Minecraft forums)

nmPDr.png

(This is that Epic castle)

Edited by MiF

ARGHHHH!!! That world is so... breathtaking... I hate my minecraft because it generates flat ground like (2-5 block high mountains max)

Good to hear server is again up ;). I will join today or tommorow to make Mr.Sand (again, no problem to me)

Btw i still keep my server up sometimes for huge projects and stuff like This EPIC Castle (READ THIS!)

nmPDr.png

Lava without hacks? right..

nmPDr.png

I've got loads of lava in my house, and I haven't used hacks.

Lava is not very hard to come by

nmPDr.png

Buckets.

But tell me how you can easily get those awesome materials D:

I only get sand, rock, wood, cactus and gravel :<

The craft thing on the wiki is weird.

Try to dig deep, and find natural caves.

Or you could explore the surface, and try to find iron rocks in mountains etc.