Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

Ok, this is ornom0n fly hacking on minecraft.nl, i had to take the chat out due to our coords (and my friend will upload the video of ykky or whatever his name is noclipping thro a wall soon) :)

Hah.

Hah hah hah.

AH HAH HAH HAH HAH

Ridiculous stacks of arrows, construct that doesn't exist on the server and an odd removed part that does not hold coordinates normally. Totally legit. At that point he would be shooting arrows at you, not floating midair in something resembling jump. Also, he ALWAYS uses a helmet.

Also using F3 is kinda forbidden.

Edited by Baron Baconeer

Ok, this is ornom0n fly hacking on minecraft.nl, i had to take the chat out due to our coords (and my friend will upload the video of ykky or whatever his name is noclipping thro a wall soon) :)

Hah.

Hah hah hah.

AH HAH HAH HAH HAH

Also using F3 is kinda forbidden.

F3? my friend didnt use F3..

Then what's with the "Coordinates." Also, what's the point of removing coordinates if he is already there, knowing where you are?

Yeah for sure...

1. There isn't any building lika that in this world.

2. Orno has his helmet always on. This guy doesn't have.

3. why would you hide half of your screen because of your coordinates? Coordinates are shown in upper left corner(with F3 on)

4. Jumping of of a cliff isn't really fly hacking.

Lawl! I just made a faction someone stole all my stuff (because i forgot to close the faction). He killed me. I went after him. He killed me again. I still knew where he was so i went after him again (He stole everything). I found him and was able to kill him. Now i am a speedhacker because i have something what we call directional sense.

Feels good.

Lawl! I just made a faction someone stole all my stuff (because i forgot to close the faction). He killed me. I went after him. He killed me again. I still knew where he was so i went after him again (He stole everything). I found him and was able to kill him. Now i am a speedhacker because i have something what we call directional sense.

Feels good.

What.

Explain this to me.