Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

We are hiring dedicated servers, which are not our property. Thus we don't have physical access to the servers.

Also Rinkana, Lite-On isn't working with the airforce anymore. The problem is that it'll cost us extra money if we want him to go to the datacenter a.s.a.p.

Now he's going whenever he needs to for someone else and upgrade it then.

Datacenters are often pretty well protected, so I'm not sure Ywa can just barge in there and switch out components

Most of the time you will have to identify youself. So if he was the owner he shoud be able to just replace the parts. However apperantly he rented them :/

We are hiring dedicated servers, which are not our property. Thus we don't have physical access to the servers.

Also Rinkana, Lite-On isn't working with the airforce anymore. The problem is that it'll cost us extra money if we want him to go to the datacenter a.s.a.p.

Do you buy the parts youself or does the rent just get higer. If the rent gets higher and you still need too pay extra to go to the datacenter its kinda lame for a hoster. (imo)

Thuffy, what are you trying to prove?

Don't know on wich comment you're replying ...

Thuffy is obviously an expert in both upgrading servers and the company that is hosting Left4Green's servers, seeing he knows exactly how long it should take to upgrade the server by taking the amount of staff and the amount of work the company has in account.

Right?

Errr

No ...

But since I know that a friend and I made a mp server In just 2 days from scratch (just watching youtube vids to figure it out) I don't see why It would take so long

But since Ywa explained it I get it, it's obvious that it isn't that easy if ain't your property ..

So Ywa is working fine for me since I got the update of what's going out and I'm glad to hear he's working like shit :rolleyes:

So respect Ywa ;d

So if no1 else needs something fixed we're gonna wait a pretty long time ? :blink:

well... today it was all right and happy... until 1 person attacked our faction. there was no proplem in it. but they started coming for us again so i decided i lead sushi and me towards them before they reach our base. when we saw the first one (he was alone). we attacked him, with bows and swords. we shot nearly 50 arrows at him. none damage. when we took the swords... no hits.

it was the other person in that faction. after we died. i took pics about him telling that he used something to dodge attacks. did he use glitch? it seems like that. its your call clavus and others!

heres few pics to prove that he did say about using some glitch or something.

post-2663-131057512733_thumb.png

post-2663-131057516196_thumb.png

post-2663-131057517933_thumb.png

you propaply can guess that it was TILF clan member anthonyone

So this is left like it is till the server gets updated ?

hopy shit that mountain is huuuuuge

yea I was like wow nice mountain and then I read the "look at the sprinting bar" and then I lolled :D

I have no idea, but I think you wear meat in the next update instead of armor.

Hahaha ;d Meatman comming to MC !!

SO FAR: experience bar, food bar, height limit, cooked chicken

Don't get the reason of a hight limit ;x can some1 explain me that ?

The cooked chicken looks awesome, finally there's a use for the stupid chickens :lol:

Edited by Thuffy

I don't think Notch will be increasing the height limit, for a ton of reasons. He was just experimenting (the height limit in that picture is 512).

changing the height limit would be awesome on our server ;x

but as you say, it'll slow the game down and tons of other reasons