Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

well... today it was all right and happy... until 1 person attacked our faction. there was no proplem in it. but they started coming for us again so i decided i lead sushi and me towards them before they reach our base. when we saw the first one (he was alone). we attacked him, with bows and swords. we shot nearly 50 arrows at him. none damage. when we took the swords... no hits.

it was the other person in that faction. after we died. i took pics about him telling that he used something to dodge attacks. did he use glitch? it seems like that. its your call clavus and others!

heres few pics to prove that he did say about using some glitch or something.

post-2663-131057512733_thumb.png

post-2663-131057516196_thumb.png

post-2663-131057517933_thumb.png

you propaply can guess that it was TILF clan member anthonyone

We're going to wait for the server upgrades and then move the Minecraft server to Fenrir (which is currently short on memory too). It should be more capable of handling Minecraft too since it has a Xeon 3450 processor (Delia had an Athlon II X4), although we're also running TF2 / GMod / CSS and MTA on there.

I'm asking our host when he expects to upgrade our server, we'll have to wait for his response.

We're going to wait for the server upgrades and then move the Minecraft server to Fenrir (which is currently short on memory too). It should be more capable of handling Minecraft too since it has a Xeon 3450 processor (Delia had an Athlon II X4), although we're also running TF2 / GMod / CSS and MTA on there.

I'm asking our host when he expects to upgrade our server, we'll have to wait for his response.

Don't get why a server upgrade takes 2 weeks ... If he would work good it would be ready in 5 days ...

Tell the host i hate him!

If you hate the host why would he keep the server up for you then ??

I can't believe ppl actually play this shit..........

I can't believe ppl actually coment on things they think is shit or read a topic of something what They find shit ...

Edited by Thuffy

Thuffy is obviously an expert in both upgrading servers and the company that is hosting Left4Green's servers, seeing he knows exactly how long it should take to upgrade the server by taking the amount of staff and the amount of work the company has in account.

Right?

Don't get why a server upgrade takes 2 weeks ... If he would work good it would be ready in 5 days ...

The hoster works also in the Dutch Airforce. (Just a side note)

However i do not see why Ywa is not able to upgrade the server by himself.

Well maybe because the server is in a datacenter?

So? What has that to do with anything? It are l4g s servers. That (should) mean that Ywa and/or Clavus also has access to the datacenter.

So? What has that to do with anything? It are l4g s servers. That (should) mean that Ywa and/or Clavus also has access to the datacenter.

I think Ywa & Lite have physical access to the servers, but Ywa's lazy.