Mr. Green Gaming

Religion

The Lazy Peon

And your friend science has proven that a human soul has its own weight, so when a person dies, his body gets lighter when the soul "dies/leaves".

Biggest bullshit I have ever heard. Got a source on that?

Why is everything bullshit just because you havent heard of it?

One of the sources. Then we had newspapers and all. I dont care if you dont like the source because you never seen it before.

Edited by Nobana

One of the sources. Then we had newspapers and all. I dont care if you dont like the source because you never seen it before.

It's yet unknown if people have a soul at all. And your source doesn't seem to be legit. An experiment from 1988 (old), plus they don't even know what that 'soul' is. So they basically just found that people lose a bit weight, and named it 'soul'. While they don't say it is the soul, that you think exists, leaving or whatever.

Gee, isn't sciense suppose to explain that? See, you require a scientifical explanation to everything. I dont care about som atoms and electrons when talking about God.

Without a brain, one cannot think. Without EXISTING AT ALL, how can one exist?

And your friend science has proven that a human soul has its own weight, so when a person dies, his body gets lighter when the soul "dies/leaves".

Biggest bullshit I have ever heard. Got a source on that?

Why is everything bullshit just because you havent heard of it?

That's just some religious bullshit. THAT is something science can prove.

Let me quote you this:

However, in order to accept the results of an experiment, that experiment must have repeatability. That is, someone else must be able to independently perform the same experiment and get the same results. This experiment has neither been repeated nor confirmed by anyone except for Dr. MacDougall and his assistant. Therefore the idea that the human soul has a precisely measurable and constant weight is not a logically acceptable idea.

Source

And this:

WindowClippings_cc4500d4e0464ad38f8359592c3e028b.png

Source

Gee, isn't sciense suppose to explain that? See, you require a scientifical explanation to everything. I dont care about som atoms and electrons when talking about God.

Without a brain, one cannot think. Without EXISTING AT ALL, how can one exist?

ARLRLRLR, NO ATOMS, NO GOD ARLLRLRLR!

Really, is this what you call a civilized conversation? Not a flamewar, noooo. Just you backing up your theories and what you want to believe with sciense. And if I believe in God totally different than others, then Im just stupid, wrong, and I have no idea what Im talking about, right?

Really, is this what you call a civilized conversation? Not a flamewar, noooo. Just you backing up your theories and what you want to believe with sciense. And if I believe in God totally different than others, then Im just stupid, wrong, and I have no idea what Im talking about, right?

I can totally respect people that believe in a God, just not when they come with bogus claims without any source backing it up.

Your sources however, have been far from up-to-date or haven't been confirmed. Although in most cases you had no source.

Don't get me wrong, I can only respect you for finding comfort in thinking there is a God, and finding comfort in thinking people have souls (that go to heaven).

It's actually a nice thought, but you shouldn't try to back it up with scientific evidence. Because there is none. And you know that just as well as I do.

The man created "God" because they wanted someone to belie in. They wanted to have answers on anything.

Bah, dont yell at EmRA. He is a nice guy, who has his own thoughts. He just wants to belive in someone, like all other in past.

And why is EmRA the guy whos wrong in here?

Its all you atheists who want to have answers on everything, doesnt it go like "Sciense is always right and nothing that has been believed for thousands of years is real"?

I think all you atheists want to believe something, and you dont accept anything supernatural because you think its impossible. And whats that "like all others in the past" is suppose to mean? Are you saying that everyone who believes in God these days is either stupid or wrong?

I understood your comment quite offensive against everyone of us who believes in something.

Not at all. I say that those ones who belive in god were trying to push me in their religion. But thats another story. I say that about those ones who I know, not about EmRA or someone else. EmRA is a very nice guy, and I have nothing against him. He didnt push into religion anyone. He didn't do anything bad to me.

The thing with people in the past, is meant about the same people which tryed to push me in the religion, but... ok, im not sure that I know how to explain that...

=================================================================================================================

About the thing when a man dies and his soul goes its path. For a long time there was such a theory about "the soul leaving the body".

Well.

Actually, that's true, but the thing that soul leaves the body is wrong. Its actually the brain still working and while working the died human goes in some sort of a tunnel inside of his mind...

But thats science again.

Edited by Mr.Darkness

About the thing when a man dies and his soul goes its path. For a long time there was such a theory about "the soul leaving the body".

Well.

Actually, that's true, but the thing that soul leaves the body is wrong. Its actually the brain still working and while working the died human goes in some sort of a tunnel inside of his mind...

But thats science again.

Wait what...

Well.

But thats science again.

Wait what...

+1

Well.

But thats science again.

Wait what...

sneedisdelicious.jpg

I think i agree with Mayco here: When you die, i think you just simply decompose to fuel the next generation.

The earth could be seen as god in that respect. not in a pagan way either: but in a way that's in-describable.

There has been tests out in space, for example, whereby astronauts (and Cosmonauts respectivly) have attempted to fertilize eggs with sperm. It didn't work. There was absolutely no reason for it to not. (Or that's what i read somewhere)

Now that is evidence for the earth being like some wierd.. Biological host. Like humans must stick to it... Now, i'm all for space travel- and an evolutionary step will give us a need to advance in that direction and i believe we will find a way to live out there and to spread out. Isn't that what god is supposed to be all about?

Well, that's another theory anyhoo.

Edited by The Lazy Peon
  • 3 months later...