Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

High lvl commando isnt OP, other classes i cant be sure about. Its normal that you have a lot more advantages than lower lvl, but zerk is way to OP. It can win hand to hand with a normal zomb without a problem, compare that to other classes and you see my point. Dont look at zerk as if its the only class, look at the overall play. OP classes ruin the game. I was against zerk since the beginning, because its not a teamclass at all. But i think these changes give zerk a good way in the right direction.

1 zerk is stronger than 2 people from any other class. All classes should be more or less equal in their own field of course.

Edited by Damien

High lvl commando isnt OP, other classes i cant be sure about. Its normal that you have a lot more advantages than lower lvl, but zerk is way to OP. It can win hand to hand with a normal zomb without a problem, compare that to other classes and you see my point. Dont look at zerk as if its the only class, look at the overall play. OP classes ruin the game. I was against zerk since the beginning, because its not a teamclass at all. But i think these changes give zerk a good way in the right direction.

1 zerk is stronger than 2 people from any other class. All classes should be more or less equal in their own field of course.

This ^

Zerk isn't anymore a problem when you have props around you ;P

A bit late but I strongly disagree with the damage reduction, i dont mind the katana since i never required it that much, it was just an overkill bonus.

50% melee damage decrease is just really over the top... I do not want to require to always fallow my teammates and they might end up going somewhere over a cliff or in a zombie spawn. Its ridicules! By adding this change to zerk you will not only make them pussies again but restricting their freedom of roaming around the map but staying next to their human friends.

Sure the zerk was a bit op now but it was really close to balance. The main problem was the katana anyways. decreasing the damage by 10% or so it fine by me but 50%.. for gods sake i wont stand a chance by myself every moment. Zerks should be able to have a very good chance at winning a normal zombie fight.

I always hear people bitching about losing fights to him. Well dont stand still when fighting him!!! Use your common sense and move around while attacking him and i assure you will win nearly all the fights unless he flees. I know i already had this discussion with Necro but this is my oppinion fully explained, and I speak from all zerks that this damage reduction is a really bad idea.

Teamwork is the key to success.

yes but not everyone wants to stay with their teammates all the time. Im pretty sure you have seen many other humans and not just zerks you know. Its really horrible to have to constantly stick with your teammates i mean what if they go somewhere that you dont want to?

Edited by Pufulet

yeah no need for huge dmg reductions

and katana aint OP for low levels, i got katana, killed maybe 2 zombies in direct fight and died...

the only person who i saw was overkilling zombies with katana was shadows :3

Shawdows is not hard to kill i have done it with me as a normal zombie and a fast zombie team mate when he was on 100hp with katana (he got pissed)

Teamwork = more fun = harder for zombs.

@pufu: you dont see the overall picture, if zerks could kill a normal zombie easily than other classes should be able to do the same, but than you would call it OP. Only because its the class you play than its all normal that the class is OP. A lvl 2 zerk can survive alot easier than me and im lvl5 commando, see the difference?

@pufu: you dont see the overall picture, if zerks could kill a normal zombie easily than other classes should be able to do the same, but than you would call it OP. Only because its the class you play than its all normal that the class is OP. A lvl 2 zerk can survive alot easier than me and im lvl5 commando, see the difference?

I can survive as any class i just make a good cade with sofas and a decent group of humans

:o

Or i run around like crazy with a glock or magnum out

Edited by mogadonskoda

zerks are a bit op only because of katana in my opinion. Other classes have guns which is easier than a melee... support gets smg, Commando rifle, engineer c4,pulserifle and cade kit, and medic gets to heal himself so i think its perfectly fair... zerk was meant to be good at close combat, it makes logical and perfect sense!

Edited by Pufulet

zerks are a bit op only because of katana in my opinion. Other classes have guns which is easier than a melee... support gets smg, Commando rifle, engineer c4,pulserifle and cade kit, and medic gets to heal himself so i think its perfectly fair... zerk was meant to be good at close combat, it makes logical and perfect sense!

I seem to never get smg anymore as support i have had 05 score no smg just a t1 pistol and the chance of one is SOOO low and i know necro is making it higher i think

Lets stop talking about zerk and focus on more important gameplay fixes. 1 class is less important than overall balance. If you think zerk sucks, live with it and take another class.

Poison zombies shouldnt be able to heal eachother. Id rather have it that they heal themselves like 5 every second. Its just way to damn strong.

Lets stop talking about zerk and focus on more important gameplay fixes. 1 class is less important than overall balance. If you think zerk sucks, live with it and take another class.

Poison zombies shouldnt be able to heal eachother. Id rather have it that they heal themselves like 5 every second. Its just way to damn strong.

No, i have been waiting months for it to finally get fixed...

Poison zombies r fine, if you take away their healing aura humans will win even more often since they are good for rushing and taking campers out.

i like when Pufulet says "they'll win even more often" about humans...

Damien CoD concept on poisons zombies is better, they cannot heal while under attack ,only after a period of time

Ok ill tell the tactic that can erase every human without a single zombie dying: it is while 1 half of team gets zombine and another get posion zombies (maybe 1 howler, doesnt make sense acually) humans would rather run out of ammo than kill 1 of them, as theyll get almost insta-healed.