Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

I am slightly happier that Necrossin has fixed the scalings system and made it better but im still not impressed with Zerk. And im not the only person who dosnt like zerk. Mogadon, Shadows, Lameshot and others who use zerk frequently think that leveling up is too damn hard. At lvl 1 im healing 9hp next to humans with crowbar and its just not enough to get 50k hp at just lvl 1. Its the hardest class to level clearly. either make it so the hp requirement is lowered greatly to like 35k or so or increase health gained at lower levels. My crowbar is an inflatable toy for gods sake :V

Edited by Pufulet

I am slightly happier that Necrossin has fixed the scalings system and made it better but im still not impressed with Zerk. And im not the only person who dosnt like zerk. Mogadon, Shadows, Lameshot and others who use zerk frequently think that leveling up is too damn hard. At lvl 1 im healing 9hp next to humans with crowbar and its just not enough to get 50k hp at just lvl 1. Its the hardest class to level clearly. either make it so the hp requirement is lowered greatly to like 35k or so or increase health gained at lower levels. My crowbar is an inflatable toy for gods sake :V

Took me 3 hours to levelup to level 2 berserker, good ol' times.

I have been lvl 1 zerk for.... 6 months or so..

I could one hit zombies with the Crowbar wielding god upgrade+damage bonus, that was the trick. :rolleyes:

I could one hit zombies with the Crowbar wielding god upgrade+damage bonus, that was the trick. :rolleyes:

i feel jealous of playing Gamerz Unlimited Zs instead of Mr.Green now

Most of these are just ideas that happened when talking with Necro so dont expect all of them to be true.

After another lovely morning conversation Necro told me to post the fallowing changes to probably expect:

- Seperate Weapon System

- Zerk

• 15 Kills - Axe
  • 35 Kills - Crowbar
  • 45 Kills - Katana ( Might be a chance for it to be added )

This new weapon system is just a really rough idea and its just showing what it might be.

- More Zombie Survival

- Supply Crates

• - They might no longer give weapons
  • - They will only fill your ammo and give you health

• -Adding to that all maximum ammo will be largely decreased e.g. Smg 45/600 will be 45/180.
  • -Do take in consideration rifles/smgs/pistols will have different clip sizes.
  • -This will make it seem more like zombie survival since logicly ammo is scarce.

- Zombine

• - When in rage mode you will automaticly run
  • - Possible for when hit it wont produce sparks and will be replaced with something else to stop people thinking hes industructible.

• - Probably might be new weapons.

If i hear that there might be other possible changes i will post them or Necro will do it.

Edited by Pufulet

I really like that zerk weapon system

I had a go at testing the katana http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=110226

it does slightly less damage than crowbar but it has slightly more range.

When rightclick with katana it does less dmg but pushes zombie half of a hl2 useless crate's length.

If it does get added these will most likely to get changed and will be better than a crowbar

Edited by Pufulet

well perhaps other classes also could use difrent weapons system... i happen to know that you use berzerg so you only invent for them...

good idea thought.

idk about supply crate thingies

necrosson is still making them atm and I will post further information and no i dont invent zerk because necro does them. I just give him ideas about it because it is still a bit broken and its my fav class.

I just thought of an addon to pufulets idea of new weapon system but for ther classes (so all classes get differant weapons).

Medic

5 kills pistol

10 kills glock

30 kills AR2 or Famas

50 kills Saw

75 kills shotgun

Engineer

5 kills pistol

15 kills SMG

25 kills Assault rifle

40 kills AR2

75 kills Shotgun

Commando

5 kills pistol

20 kills weak assault rifle

30 kills stronger assault rifle

50 kills Saw

75 kills Shotgun

Support

5 kills pistol

15 kills weak SMG

25 kills hl2 SMG

40 kills AR2 or Famas

75 kills Shotgun

Also on pufulets one you should make it

5 kills Pistol

15 kills Axe

25 kills Assault rifle

35 kills Crowbar

45 kills Kantana (if added, if not then choose something resonable)

75 kills Shotgun

Also make zerk lvling a bit quicker because the lower level zerk heal 1-5 and getting 50k of healing would take between 10000-50000 hits which is quite a bit so change it to 40k to make it a bit easyer.

Then for support make the base chance for SMG for support 5% or 6% because 4% is a bit low compared with commandos 6%. Also for the broken perk here is my ideas

Shot gun damage

Overall Shotgun ammo

Ammo from crates

All my ideas

Edited by mogadonskoda

I don't think it would be exactly great to have that weapon system, for one it would take a while to make them and two, basically you're giving some classes powerful weapons at earlier kill requirements than other classes which isn't really fair if you get my meaning, but yeah it was still a decent idea I suppose.

@modagonskoda

AR2 is engis weapon not medics, so why would medic get AR2 easier than engi??

Well i wasnt really consentrating on the numbers more of the differant weapons for each class so numbers can change quite easily

Also u cant make the numbers the same because an AR2 is better than a smg isnt it and sometimes because they have no weps in common it is hard to get right because on class gets a smg earlier and not so good later but some bad weps at start but good weps at end

Edited by mogadonskoda

Since each class will have its own weapon reward system and Necrosson said Swep Construction Kit might be used I have made one for Berserker called Reaper.

I want it to shoot just 1 bullet every 0.5 secounds or so and the prefered damage would be 40-60.

It should be gained at 25 Kills

post-1289-129570238192_thumb.png

post-1289-129570239791_thumb.png

reaper.txt

Edited by Pufulet