Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

If you want to disable their movement on attack, then please make their hit radius be longer, cuz i couldnt hit anyone when he moved 2 steps forward after I stood and click on mouse 1 from behind.

If you want to make him visible after attack, then also add slower speed for them. After 3 secs they will retain their speed & invisibility.

I took the liberty of showing all changes Necro has done on the svn just so we all know what exactly to expect from update since i got a bit confused when he was just saying random updates and changes.

So here it is all in a nice summary.

Not Required Reference: http://projects.limetric.com/projects/zombiesurvival/activity

Increased knockback effect for M3 Shotgun

Slightly increased recharging time and recoil for Pulse Rifle

Slightly increased health and damage for Headcrab

Increased cooldown (4 seconds) between spits for poison headcrab

Health gain for berserker now depends on how much damage was done

Fixed 'Natural Immunity' upgrade

Added few changes for the commando's perk (that allows you to see zombie's health)

Added Dual Elites

Increased 'round start' time

Changed few models for medic and berserker

Descreased Ethereal's scream effect

Holding down left mouse button will make ethereals visible (against ethereal's attack spamming)

Added small effect for Green's hat

Added some useful interface onto medkit

Ethereal's are still way too... i mean think about what normal zombie got

zombie = 220 hp, pretty strong attack, normal walking speed, slow attack speed... what else?

Ethereal = 60 hp,invisible,teleport,scream,pretty strong attack speed + 100 % if attacking back, fast walking speed,normal attack speed... and they take only like 1 or 2 + zombies to starting amount.

only bad thing is that they got lower hp

w.t.f

I think that ethereals shoul lose speed after hit, so they cant be behind humans storming their back. Humans will have chance to look behind and shoot the ethereal. Maybe the human, which was damaged from behind will get a special screen effect?

Also I support the idea about slowering down the hit speed a bit.

hows this no scream for etheal

can move while attacking

but if hit from behind the user gets the scream effect

Well I still like the wraith now-a-days :)

Its more epic imo.

Old wraith (you mean when it was totaly invisible or what), which was seen on movement was lame. It could be easilly seen.

Howler does epic "Bullet shield" and can howl players. I think its okay (If you wanna scream someone with wraith, just teleport near him).

I think that it might be like that: Old wraith attack + todays wraith ghost effect & teleport would do. (This option was already listed)