Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Well I still like the wraith now-a-days :)

Its more epic imo.

Old wraith (you mean when it was totaly invisible or what), which was seen on movement was lame. It could be easilly seen.

Howler does epic "Bullet shield" and can howl players. I think its okay (If you wanna scream someone with wraith, just teleport near him).

I think that it might be like that: Old wraith attack + todays wraith ghost effect & teleport would do. (This option was already listed)

you used it wrong :D it was awesome back then... not OP like now

The high tech stuff and weaponry is fun and all, but ZS lost some immersion because of that.

Indeed

What immersion?

You mean the : Medics running with speeds above normal human levels, the hats , the 9000 hud texts that jump up every 10 seconds and the terrible sound effects of zombies being unlocked didn't ruin it :')?

Add new perks to zerk like:

Kill 100 howlers with meele and the second

Kill 100 headcrabs with meele

how about lets NOT. Zerk is more useless now than it was before, there is like 1 howler every game and that lasts about 1 life because it's not a rush class and headcrabs are just as rare and practicaly impossible to kill especialy with melee. Keep the damage and heal for leveling and make them actualy get hp back not just 1 or 2 hp per hit.

3 Things that annoy me atm.

No-one likes barricade kits anymore. Both sides have to be inside walls which makes it useless in open spaces and wide hallways. Make it like it was a few days ago, but you need to be touching ground.

Wraith is just horribly over powered. The invisibility. attack while moving spam and teleportation is just way to much

Make it so it stands still when attacking and get rid of that flickering crap.

Berserker - Necro knows already how to do it so i wont bother.

zombine hp is ok now... perhaps slightly decreasing hp will make it perfect... the thing about zombine is that all noobs use it to nade spam and the poison grenade just drives me to rage the server.

solution -> remove poison grenade and make damage requirement for nades

also perhaps making it walk when it takes the greande (not being able to sprint) so its kinda like last damage to human.

3 Things that annoy me atm.

No-one likes barricade kits anymore. Both sides have to be inside walls which makes it useless in open spaces and wide hallways. Make it like it was a few days ago, but you need to be touching ground.

Wraith is just horribly over powered. The invisibility. attack while moving spam and teleportation is just way to much

Make it so it stands still when attacking and get rid of that flickering crap.

Berserker - Necro knows already how to do it so i wont bother.

Yes the new cade "fix" made it alot less popular. Maybe its good to block doors and stuff but now u cant block wide hallways or just put them to groung to block zombies.

Yes wraith is OP