Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

That looks pretty cool, would make the game more hectic.

:]

I don't know if it would stop the grenade spammers though... hmm

We just run away from them, and avoid shooting them. B)

Could you make a hud element for the zombies to give them an indication of them being in the poison zombie's healing aura.

Something simple like this would help. :3

2dsqmw5.png

That looks pretty cool, would make the game more hectic.

:]

I don't know if it would stop the grenade spammers though... hmm

We just run away from them, and avoid shooting them. B)

Could you make a hud element for the zombies to give them an indication of them being in the poison zombie's healing aura.

Something simple like this would help. :3

2dsqmw5.png

yes indeed :V

Uploaded new update on SVN:

• Fixed few bugs where Support was not able to level-up using hl2 smg and hl2 shotty
  • Added Rage ability for zombine, however zombine cant gain health from poison zombie when his 'rage' is activated and he also cant use howler's protection
  • Enabled ability to destroy default doors

I think at lvl 4 support should get sniper instead of the M3 and make it so tht it doesnt do to much damage but make it so it does like can kill normal zombie in one to head but only at quite close range and like half the health of it acroos map.

Also make the support chance of smg 5% plz because 4% is a bit crap

Edited by mogadonskoda

At the moment zerk is just like an ordinary medic who cant heal. but thanks to Necro he will gain his rightfull power back on the next server update.

At the moment here ar Level 0

** percent increased melee damage

** percent increased speed

** percent as health of damage inflicted

cannot be grabbed by zombies <----- Change to Push Through Zombies ( but perk will be available at lvl 2 to avoid zerk spam'

We all know that the last perk dosnt work so after loads of random suggestions to necro for what he should replace it I have decided that it should be 'Push Through Zombies'

Basicly when a human goes into another human you will get pushed out of him on the server at the moment.

When a human tries to go through a zombie he cant which makes perfect sense.

But i think that Zerk should have that human colliding human ability but only a bit harder to go through them.

Amaze at my diagram

And some people might think it wont be fair because he can go through zombies and run easily.

Take in consideration zombine nades + howler + poison + still can be easy to hit like any other human.

Up to necro of course

post-1289-129536728585_thumb.png

Edited by Pufulet